Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 299 total)
  • Author
    Replies

That os so interesting. I am goingoing to learn all material and getting to understand you.

I cry out that every world should study this content and to know that The war is an aact ofof egoism. Só, that is my question. We have learnt That The creator os The cause of all the happing in this lowest world. Why The creator made us in ano oposit way.

João,
        The Creator desired to bestow all of His goodness upon creation.
        In order to do that, He had to make creation 100% to receive.
        Now all of our work is to learn to receive (kabbalah means receive) in a special way where our receiving does not separate us from Him.
        Later in our study we will learn all of these processes in much detail.
        Seth@KabU

Jhun Vert
      Participant

I noticed that the videos of Toni Kosinec are chopped versions of “Kabbalah Revealed with Tony Kosinec – Full Course”at Youtube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvITHLbNhw) which I already watched several times.  I am glad it is here more organized and bundled with so much more.

Susan
      Participant

After being raised in a Christian home, exploring and contemplating other religions. I arrived at a place where I had more questions than answers and lots of confusion! I’m so grateful for discovering Kabbalah, the teachings so far just make sense to me. But, now, in my mind, I can no longer view God the same way as I did before. I feel that the term “God” as I learned it, forces me to restrain Him within my five senses (in this world). I feel attached to this Creator as if by a tentacle, desiring to do His/It’s will, but not sure how I make my desires known. How should I approach the Creator that Kabbalah teaches, in prayer, thoughts? Thank you, Susan

Susan,
        Each of us makes our own God in our minds and emotions based on what we learned.
        Here in the wisdom of kabbalah we want to know and merge with Him.
        We will learn an entire method of how to arrange ourselves slowly through inner discernments to discover, where am I as a receiver existing and where is He as the bestowing force existing.
        Yes, through thinking about these things, through asking Him, praying, all of these things calibrate us to Him.
        Add in them all the time.
        Seth@KabU

Helen
      Participant

can you describe how your life has changed by learning Kabbalah? I remember reading something about the first 13 years, for those of you who are far upper at the ladder, how is your life different from us down here?

thanks

Helen

Helen,
        All of those ages that you read about refer to qualitative degrees, although they are called as 13 years or 20 years, etc.
        They all point to spiritual operations, spiritual corrections or qualities.

I think that if you opened your note book and started writing about how you perceive reality, you’d see that already some things are clarifying and within a few weeks you should write again and you’ll see that from studying the wisdom of kabbalah, a person becomes calmer, she understands how the world is operating, she understands herself and the process she is in and towards the good future where she is headed.
        Seth@KabU

nikhil
      Participant

Hi there,

Thank you all for all the effort in bringing this life changing knowledge for the world to grow together towards the Creator.

My questions are regarding identity and free will. It is said we are only the will to receive and also there is none else besides Him in later videos. To clarify, does this mean all our thoughts, feelings, experiences, and identity is all received by the creator?
      I know it is mentioned later that our freedom is a small point that allows us to choose our environment, such as studying in a Kabbalah group. However I feel that even this choice to study is one that is given by the creator. It seems to me our choice is also mostly given by the creator, although it is always a choice that will lead to the highest good. I feel everything we are and identify as is received, and that the corrections or choices we make towards correction are also given. Any thoughts on this?
      And also does this mean there is ultimately no real sinner and judge, since that is just a perception and there is none else besides Him?

Thank You,

Nikhil

Nikhil,
        You are correct, we are in closed system, an integral, harmonious system where all of the pieces are connected to all of the other pieces like gears in a watch, even the smallest gear that turns affects all of the other gears.
        In our spiritual work we discover more and more that the Creator is operating everything and there is no force in the world that can do anything against him.
        Later when we acquire spiritual vessels and we stand exactly in the middle of reception and bestowal, that will be the point of freedom.
        Seth@KabU

R-zahn
      Participant

Awesome as always

Will give me a week of inspiration to see how I am going through life

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 299 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.