Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      R-zahn
      Participant

Awesome as always

Will give me a week of inspiration to see how I am going through life

Helen
      Participant

Hi, thank you for the wonderful materials. eye opening.

if we are programmed in such that we can only sense what we sense due to egoism, how we will be enabled to build similar qualities of the upper reality? with the help of the planted seed in our heart? is Kabbalah the science to help us connect and grow that seed so we gain now capabilities and operate under a new program?

I don’t belong to any religion but I read that based on Christianity, we don’t have the capability to not sin, I suppose that also means we don’t have the capability to be similar to the quality of bestow? but based on Kabbalah, with our own efforts we are able to obtain upper quality?

thanks

Helen

Helen,
        We need to come to desire the Creator.
        That’s the whole game.
        To desire the Creator, to desire love is opposite from our ego that only desires to be filled for himself.
        So it is precisely through working with the ego that finally, finally come to the realization that we cannot escape it and then a new, true desire for the Creator emerges from our hearts, when we realize that we are helpless with our own powers to reach the spiritual degrees.
        Seth@KabU

Nick Martinez
      Participant

Hi there,

I truly appreciate the effort this organization puts into educating it’s students. Thank you. I feel that I have so many questions, it’s difficult to know where to begin. One that sticks out to me at this present moment is related to the spiritual worlds/degrees.

Does Kabbalah eventually describe in specifics the various degrees of spirituality (1-125) / spiritual worlds, enough to allow the student to accurately assess their current spiritual standing? It seems as if the non-empirical nature of these states make it impossible for one to ever know whether they are on the 23rd or 75th degree, or frankly if they have even crossed the barrier at all and if they are hopelessly stuck in complete and total egoism.

Thanks again for your time and effort!

Manuela
        Participant

I feel myself exactly at that point, after years of trials and attemps. And at this very time of being at the threshold of giving up, I met your course. Sincronicity?

Nick,
        Up until now you were at a state called the first 13 years.  It doesn’t mean how many times you went around the sun, all of these numbers represent qualitative states.  Once a person comes to the desire to know what is beyond the material fulfillment, when his point in the heart awakens, this is the called the first 13 years.  The point in the heart is the back side of the lowest spiritual degree of the world of Assia, not crossed the barrier between the material and spiritual worlds where the 125 degrees begin that you mentioned.
        This state now is also called the preparation period.
        After acquiring spiritual vessels, one perceives spiritual phenomenon.  Just like with hands you can now feel your keyboard and with your mouth, you taste your coffee, so with spiritual vessels you perceive spiritual things.

I very much encourage you to delve into this work and discover the myriad discernments there are in the ego and the work to try to do something free from it.  This is how we are created and this tool of the ego is specifically our launch pad to be able to exit it.
        Becoming despaired of it’s tireless grip on us is a good place to be!  Then we know we need something else.
        Good luck, the hero is the patient one,
        Seth@KabU

Scott
      Participant

Many people who take ayahuasca claim to visit a different visit a different dimension or reality. One where they feel love and connection to everything. A lot of these experiences are documented now. They are doing more and more scientific experiments with DMT specifically to explore this alternative reality. The question is what is this reality people are experiencing? Or better which world is it? Or is it any of the upper worlds. If we only perceive a small portion of what’s actually going on around us , is this drug opening doors to other reality’s?

Scott,
        There are thousands of religions and methods.
        I’ve also heard of these experiments and in my past I tried several psychedelics myself.
        The wisdom of kabbalah does not dictate to a person what to do with his body, the wisdom of kabbalah is something wholly different.
        Undoubtedly, under the right conditions, a person can have an experience of oneness with nature, however this is a disconnection from the reality around us.
        While mushrooms are on the vegetative degree and the DMT for example is on the inanimate degree, the method of kabbalah brings a person into a connection with other humans, to begin to see the world through the eyes of other humans, to feel the world as they feel it, to truly come out of our 3D world and gain endless dimension to our perception.  All of these parallel universes intertwine into a complete picture of reality.
        Seth@KabU

Adam
      Participant

When you say that there is a meaning to life, it seems to me that is a presupposition. My question is, what do you mean by meaning? and who is asking the question?

Adam,
        The Kabbalists attained spiritual degrees and wrote to us about it.  From their attainment they describe what they perceive their with their spiritual vessels of perception. From that height they describe light of fulfillment that shines in order to fill all of creation with endless fulfillment.

To calibrate ourselves to that light, we call that a meaningful life.

Seth@KabU

When we talk about desiring in an altruistic way, can we be selfish to ourselves by giving others and not giving to ourselves what we need? How do we recognise when we should stop giving others because they are taking too much? Should I feel guilty if I think of myself and my needs first, is that acting from the ego?

Christian,

During the study you will start to feel which of your desires are inanimate, vegetative and animate desires. Regarding these, they are not praised nor condemned. No one praises a hippo for eating dinner or a bee for making a hive and no one criticizes a lion for eating a zebra.

Similarly, we each have a level of necessity, maybe for you it is a three bedroom house with a pool or maybe it is a small apartment, this is according to each one. We work, we have family, we take care of our health and behave like a normal person. These are our inanimate, vegetative and animate degrees of desires and these are not praised nor condemend.

Later after learning the fundamentals you will have the opportunity to work in a practical way with others in the spiritual work.

In the meantime don’t go trying to love someone  with all of your heart, all of your soul and all of your might if they are not playing the same game as you, learning what you are learning. That is a recipe for problems.

Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.