Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

how are the ratios determined as one climbs or descends ? how can we learn to measure this?

Robert,

We are learning about attainment. Just as you know when you are holding ice in your hand or a warm cup of tea in your hand, in the same way, you will feel spirituality as something that you feel.

Seth@KabU

Om Agni
      Participant

Is the point in the heart that we are talking about, something similar to the “sephirot” DAAT in us?

Pablo,
        The desire inside of us that yearns for something not material, something eternal, some meaning of who we are why we are, that is the seed of our soul, that is the point in the heart.
        Seth@KabU

Sheila
      Participant

This teaches me a great lesson in Our reality. We may not be the same, have the same interests, but in the Upper World we are all the same, without ego. How we see each other with our differences in this world changes when the Will to Bestow becomes paramount. Acceptance of each other changes when our Will changes from receiving to bestowing. This seems to be the lesson for humanity. Is that right?

Sheila,
        Yes, this is a good start.
        You’ll feel how much artistry, nuance and craftsmanship is involved in all of this, but it is close to what you wrote.
        You are close to the target 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Tracie
      Participant

We are 100% egoist, the will to receive and have to learn to harness the force of development that the thought of creation provided for us.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

I have read that we cannot bestow to the Creator and therefore we learn to bestow within the group. As we have learned that Kabbalah only deals with the Upper world and has nothing to do with Our world , what is it exactly that we learn to bestow within the group?

Seamus,
        These are very exalted things and it will take time to understand and feel these things.
        Of course the Creator dresses Himself in the four degrees of reality (inanimate, vegetative, animate & speaking) corresponding to the four phases of direct light that emanate from His essence.  But without these dressings, how will we relate to Him, how will we touch Him, see Him, relate to Him.  Until He is revealed to us as it is called “face to face”, so we approach Him from the backside, through His clothing in reality. And specifically through others who are also working with the texts, the light in the texts, playing the same game with us.
        We will learn about this more in the future.
        Seth@KabU

Seamus Dolan
          Participant

Seth,

Many thanks for your reply. I look forward to continued study.

Best wishes

Seamus

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Hi,  how does a person cope once they start climbing the ladder and find no resonance with their past.  I bet it gets really lonely and isolated, and the people they once knew start thinking their weird and crazy, and worthless because they just don’t value money like they used to or entertain gossip or meaningless rendezvous or pointless chit chat.

Leyah,
        You need to be a master artist of life.
        On the one hand we are required to have a family, work, go to the market, go to family events and on the other hand a kabblist simultaneously  lives in the spiritual worlds.  You are right, that the process of stabalizing yourself between these two realities takes effort, time and craftsmanship.
        Try.  It’s ok if you make mistakes, it’s not actually a mistake, but a clarification in what, how, why…
        Good luck and let us know how it is going.
        Seth@KabU

Patti Y
        Participant

Why would you try to explain any of this to anyone who isn’t interested in spiritual growth? That’s a sure fire way to alienate people. It seems to me that, as we’re learning so much new information, it would be better to keep it inside, ponder it privately, so that you’re not influenced by what others think, and so that you don’t try to give them understanding that you haven’t completely grasped yet. When this starts getting “inside” of you, others will see a change in you. Maybe they’ll ask questions at that point. In the mean time, keep quite, ponder, and be yourself. Just the thoughts I’ve learned in nearly 70 years.

Leyah Lynette Evol
          Participant

Hi Seth,

My heart is always open to forgiveness and reconciliation, but that’s my heart.  I’ve accepted that I have no control over the words, choices and actions of others … only my own.  I trust that G_d in his infinite wisdom uses every experience for good even when it appears bad, I trust that Divine wisdom super cedes my understanding.  I trust that one day I will understand and it will all make sense. This is the hope I carry in my heart. I think of Joseph who was separated from his family for 22 years and was reconciled in Divine timing.  I look at my family dynamic as part of the shattering required for my personal refinement.  There is a lot I learned about me in my Egypt.  Although we all love happy endings perhaps that only comes after leaving Egypt and roaming in the desert before entering the promised land.

Patti,
          We are students of the kabbalist Rav Laitman who received the method from his teacher, the holy kabbalist the Rabash who received it from his teacher Baal HaSulam the author of the Sulam commentary on the Zohar.  Our method as we received from Baal HaSulam is to make the wisdom of kabbalah available to anyone who wants it.  There is no coercion.  Only according to the desire of the student.

Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.