Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lungelo
      Participant

I have a desire to learn and master the 12 Laws of the universe. I learnt from a book by Dolores Cannon titled Jesus and The Essenes that Yehoshua was a regular person who ascended to higher consciousness by understanding deeply these laws of nature. I came here for that very purpose. Is it possible to go there? Or will these weekly courses lead me there? I desire to have this knowledge but I feel as though the courses provided keep going in a circle of explaining how far shifted we are from this world. And I hear that, however when do we get into the meat? I want the actual course that will give me this hidden knowledge. I hope I am articulating well my concerns

Lungelo,
        You can purchase the Zohar, The Tree of Life, all of the highest books.  Even if a person is told, it would still remain a secret, a person wouldn’t be able to understand.  Only after a person “gains knowledge and acquires much wisdom” can they hear the secret (that was there all along).
        You desire to know is precisely what will open this up for you to be able to hear it.
        Don’t miss what is happening in these lessons.  You see that it is going in a circle, you don’t see how the foundation is being prepared for you to hear what is inside.
        Seth@KabU

Lungelo
          Participant

Alright thanks. I understand your statement now. It was my perspective that needed shifting, and still does, so the courses will serve the purpose of giving me a foundation. Much appreciated

todd caldwell
      Participant

That was fantastic!

Christian
      Participant

I am wondering if there is any explanation in Kabbalah for the writing  in Genesis where God said ” let us make man in Our Own Image”

Thank you for your answers and guidance.

Christian,

The Light that emanated from the Creator in the form of pleasure/fulfillment,  imprinted itself into the matter of creation, called desire, thereby creating a matching desire that wants to be filled by It. Then the Light revealed its “bestowing” essence to this “desire to be filled,” thus showing the desire Its opposite nature. This compelled the desire to become equivalent to the Light – to become “bestowing.”

We are the ones going through this process, whether involuntarily or voluntarily. We go through it involuntary until a desire to do it voluntarily awakens in us. We then involuntarily come to Kabbalah – the method of becoming similar to the Creator voluntarily.

When one begins to implement the equivalence to the Creator voluntarily, one then takes control of himself and his world. Everyone will attain this, whether by suffering or by understanding that it’s necessary, and then by realization and love.
        Seth@KabU

marie claire
      Participant

I have found the you tube and these videos within the course very easy to understand, however I am finding Dr. Laitman very hard to sit down and read. I tend to listen to podcasts when I am out walking but don’t have the time to sit for hours reading. Also, another question, I have been meditating the Ana B’Koach every day for some time with great peaceful results but now I am finding it hard, should I carry on? I think it’s important to have a discipline.

Thanks for all the input. It’s a well organised course and well made. A great gift, thanks Claire

Christian
        Participant

Thank you very much for this answer to my question.

Marie,
        We have 10s of 1000s of hours of audio and video lessons if you prefer to listen instead of reading.
        Find what works best for you.
        Seth@KabU

Kaleb
      Participant

This couldn’t be any more beautiful. My questions will be answered by continuing to learn this great thing.

marie claire
        Participant

Also, another question, I have been meditating the Ana B’Koach every day for some time with great peaceful results but now I am finding it hard, should I carry on? I think it’s important to have a discipline?

Thanks, Claire

marie claire
        Participant

Thank you!☺️

Koena
      Participant

“Love of money is the source of all evil”. How do you explain this in terms of kabbalah?

Koena,

Here’s a good video about this from our teacher the Kabbalist Rav Laitman.

Seth@KabU

d
          Participant

Albert:

Laitman: “Money is the universal equivalent for effort”.

Like the super rich putt a lot of effort into let others work
          very hard and long hours, give them only a fraction of what
          their labor is worth and take the rest for them self?

I have lets say a net worth of dollar 20 million.
          Took me 2 hours, had to kill the people from whom I stole it. I put effort in it.

Is all of this a: ” special talent giving me from above?” (Laitman)
          Exploiting and killing?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.