Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Adelina,
      The question is what is a person, called Adam.
      This does not refer to a person who wears clothes and lives in a home somewhere, but Adam means that the person has an inner structure that resembles that of the Creator.
      The flesh and blood body is not the relevant part, but the desire of the person, which direction it aims, if it aims like all of the other creatures towards reception or if it inverts towards bestowal like the Creator.
      Seth@KabU

Nathan
      Participant

A ton of literature exists about transcending the ego or experiencing an ego death; is the Kabbalistic method of correcting the desire and/or intention a corresponding concept?  Is it necessary to work in groups to accomplish this goal?  How does one find a group?

Nathan,
        You are in one of the four fundamental classes where a person is introduced to the world of kabbalah so that the person begins to understand who am I, where am I, what are the forces that are operating me and around me.  After these courses a student has the ability to join a more dedicated group who works with special texts and practically implements the teaching.

The matter of the ego will become more clear as you study.
        Seth@KabU

Elliott
      Participant

Wonderful lesson. Thank you. When one starts to evolve and learns how to become more equivalent to the Creator … are there any signs or “perceptions” that let that person know they are on the right track?

Elliott,
        If a person is advancing correctly, after a time of elation, there comes a time of weakness.  The Light of the Torah shines on a person and he feels that he is created as a receiver but he wants to be like the Creator who is a bestower.  This tires a person who cannot find what to do to be like the Creator.  This happens on purpose and brings the person to a heartfelt prayer from the bottom of his heart.
        Seth@KabU

Jesse
      Participant

The different spiritual worlds? Do they have different attributes?

Jesse,
        Every quality that exists in all of its forms also exists in every subsequent world.
        The difference is the level of concealment over it more and more until we are at the bottom of the world of assiyah, completely detatched.
        Seth@KabU

Terence Adu
      Participant

When do we get the practical cool necessary to assume likeness of form with he creator therefore handling chaos in our lives better. I have noticed theres not many practical steps in the videos I have watched in KabU

Terence,
        You need to pay attention to what you are learning and make notes.
        You are learning about the matter of creation, it is a will to receive pleasure, it always wants to receive pleasure.  Kabbalah means to receive.
        You are learning about the Upper Light that emenates from the Creator in 4 phases.  You will encounter these four phases everywhere that you go in the wisdom of kabbalah, the worlds of ABYA, the Partzufim, the parts of the soul.
        You are in the middle of learning everything and you are missing it.
        Slowly slowly read the materials again, watch the clips again.
        In order to build a tall and strong edifice you need a deep and strong foundation.
        Seth@KabU

Terence Adu
        Participant

Practicals tools**

Antonina
          Participant

The environment. For a “seed” would be: good soil, fertilizer, water, sunshine, pruning, etc., to lead to full fruition. We – KabU class & teachers are united by our purpose to ‘return to Source’ (metaphor). The “frequency” here is “uplifting” (nourishment, water, sunshine for the ‘point in the heart’). As we ‘grow’ “eyes to see” (kli & mashat) we will perceive each practical tool we need as we are guided by our inner Ein Sof into its use.

The environment is the most practical tool now. Imagine handing a seed: a shovel, a pail of fertilizer, a water hose & pruning shears – practical tools. Can she use them? The gardener knows and provides the best practical tool at the correct maturation point. I trust the Gardner. It is a miracle I am in this environment.

You are here for me, my brother – my savior, so I remember the togetherness – my soul. I am lost without you. Practical enough? And. Thank you.

Leticia
      Participant

I have read in a Kabbalah book that talks about the “Bread of Shame” is this related to the desire to receive and the desire to bestow? e.i. The heart in the point is the desire to bestow that The Creator put in us, so as not to be lost, because we are one, and only The One exists?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.