Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 216 replies, 276 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Yasmin.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

I would like to thank Kab.U and all of its staff as well as my fellow classmates  for this place of learning and participation (environment) in which to plant myself  so that I may live and grow

Marc
      Participant

Such a powerful and enlightening lesson. Being open and allowing the instruction to evolve and develop you is extremely important in my opinion. The more I let go of logical thinking (which does not compute with the laws of the upper world) the better off I begin to feel and the more desire tends to increase. I am also beginning to understand bestowal vs receiving. Something that was stunting me over the pass week.

Marc,
        Very nice progress.
        We must use our logical thinking in this material world.
        And we also go above logical thinking in the study the upper world.
        It is in the gap between those two (-) & (+) that we are going to attain what we are looking for.
        Seth@KabU

Ralitza
      Participant

Hello and thanks for this course!

As we develop the 6th sense, do our “normal” senses also develop? We are then changing the quality of what’s inside the box, so the screens behind the openings should change too. Flowers will smell better, food will taste better, musik will bring us more delight (and the Creater rejoices, because we are happier) .

So it’s not only about developing the 6th sense but also about upgrading the other ones?

Am I thinking in a wrong direction?

Greetings

Ralitza

Marc
        Participant

Thank you Seth….You cleared up a lot with that statement and helped me to understand a critical piece of what I was trying to understand!!

Ralitza,
        Many kabbalists wore glasses.  Maybe their reading prescription got worse, but they could see from one end of the world to the other.
        Let’s keep going and we’ll discover on ourselves 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Ralitza
          Participant

Thank you for your answer! It makes sense 🙂 .

Lucas
      Participant

First of all, sorry if this is not exactly related to the topic this week. But the following questions are related to the overall purpose of Kabbalah and the will to receive / bestow. Thanks ahead of time for any answers!

What does Kabbalah say about existential issues – such as poverty? If you could sacrifice your life and donate all your possessions to a starving family of 10 in Africa, thereby giving them much more total pleasure and happiness than you could possibly perceive, then should you?

Or with climate change. How can so many people in developed countries continue to live their lives and contribute to capitalist economies / materialistic societies – when the consequences of these societies are so catastrophic? At what point should someone literally go to war in a fight against oil companies, or plastic companies, or the factory farming industry? The consequences of their actions are destroying so much of the web of life on Earth and Humanity’s overall potential to go through the Great Transition. At what point does the value of our individual pleasure / desires (myself for example) become overshadowed by a duty to help preserve the Earth and future humans from the short-sighted and destructive actions of modern society?

Lucas,
        These questions that can overwhelm you to the point where you become very confused and unable to move…maybe depressed.
        It is early in our study, but it is time to hear that everything that we see is coming only from the Creator.  Who else made the plastic and who made these “bad guys” that you wrote about?
        So then what does the kabbalist do?
        Well, if someone came to your door to rob you, so then you have to protect yourself.
        But if you are asking about what is our spiritual responsibility and where is the spiritual action to bring love into this wold, then that is good question.
        We will study this, there are several degrees.  There is our animate existence which follow laws and there is the beginning of our spiritual existence.  As long as our vessels of perception perceive that we are living in a corporeal world, so we need to live according to those laws.
        You can do whatever you want with your money, if you want to send it to a starving family, that is your choice, but that is not the spiritual action.  It may be, but it’s unrelated to what we are learning.
        This is very out of the ordinary when a person comes to the wisdom of kabbalah.
        There are many misconceptions.  Nevertheless, we are discovering that reality is all taking place inside of me.
        You see one family who is starving.  But there are billions who need help, you don’t feel them.
        And you don’t have enough hours to help everyone.
        So what to do?
        And then we start to learn that the Creator arranged everything exactly as it is and we learn that somehow what I see outside of me is a projection of my inner world.
        There is a lot ahead of us to learn.
        Invest in the class material from week to week.
        You need to develop the foundations of the wisdom so that the answers to these questions will become clear to you through your own attainment.
        Seth@KabU

Lucas
        Participant

Also just to clarify, “go to war” was speaking figuratively ha.

Richard Lively
          Participant

I find this question also acceptable for this lesson as I want to make sure my soul is in  the right state to perceive the teachings concerning the corporeal surroundings.  It is my understanding of this particular lesson reveals this.  The  video tells us that this is all corporeal and “not real”.  So indulging in less than survival  feeds the Ego not the Soul.  Yes doing these things might make you less selfish,  but the Ego is still filled would  be my thinking if the “intent” upon which the action was not corrected through the study and teachings of Kabbalah the Science necessary to correct the “intent” which will teach our ability to receive to be properly utilized and better help us to later bestow.

Richard Lively
      Participant

1. Does owning the Zohar and reading it not fully understanding the code behind it, offer an ability to develop a will to bestow.

2. Does owning the Zohar by itself merit the desire to learn what is needed.

3 Is the zohar especially but any of the books written by Kabbalists, something one should buy even though they cannot understand or really read it ? Will owning such work enable the desire to want to bestow.

Although I still try to use logic in the process of silencing the Ego, I often find myself even now finding ways to give even when I (my personal subjections) want to refuse on otherwise settings.

I do it to show my Ego its not in charge anymore.  I sometimes do just the opposite to prove that my ego doesn’t get to overpower the love inside my soul.

I find forgiveness at its very root is more pleasing when you know the rules.  Its a gift to mankind to learn to become more like our creator.  When things are hard to give they mean more as an acceptable gift to give.  And forgiveness is often a hard gift to give anyone else and sometimes even our own self.

Richard,
        Welcome to KR2.  There is a lot to discover.
        You are brining with you a lot of things that you acquired along the way.
        My advise is to follow the materials that we are learning.  Watch the videos more than once.  Read all of the supplemental materials.  Take notes.
        The Zohar is upper radiance.
        We do not reach spirituality by holding the book.
        As for reading it, there is much preparation before just to read words from a page.
        Our work is to reveal, to build and reveal a vessel for the upper light.
        In fact all of reality is full of endless light, but we don’t perceive it.
        All of our work is to build the common vessel where the light can dwell in our perception.
        That is the wisdom of kabbalah (wisdom of receiving).
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

When I try to explain what I have learned the words can express it. I just feel like I can come out of the maze. A blind man processes same environment differently. Concentrating doesn’t help, insights come and go in a flash.

Obiesie,
        Yes, this is normal.  We are like little children who are entering the world of the adults.
        When a little child learns a new language, it is not from studying with books, it is from coming into contact with strange new sounds and slowly piecing the world together.
        That is what we are doing in relation to the spiritual world.
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Yes, this is normal.  We are like little children who are entering the world of the adults.
        When a little child learns a new language, it is not from studying with books, it is from coming into contact with strange new sounds and slowly piecing the world together.
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.