Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies

When I try to explain what I have learned the words can express it. I just feel like I can come out of the maze. A blind man processes same environment differently. Concentrating doesn’t help, insights come and go in a flash.

Obiesie,
        Yes, this is normal.  We are like little children who are entering the world of the adults.
        When a little child learns a new language, it is not from studying with books, it is from coming into contact with strange new sounds and slowly piecing the world together.
        That is what we are doing in relation to the spiritual world.
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Yes, this is normal.  We are like little children who are entering the world of the adults.
        When a little child learns a new language, it is not from studying with books, it is from coming into contact with strange new sounds and slowly piecing the world together.
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Obiesie,
        Seth@KabU

Leo
      Participant

Can we connect the dots outside the Kab U study?

Jose,
        You are free to study whatever you want.
        However if you try to mix it with kabbalah it will lead to a lot of confusion and waste time.
        We are learning a method.  A special and unique method.
        If you like it, try it.
        Seth@KabU

Carlos
      Participant

Thanks for the lesson.

Can you share some bibliography about which texts from Ashlag that I could start getting in contact?

Carlos,
        In this course we have provided dozens of pages of texts and hours of video content.
        While you are free to explore any of the writings of Baal HaSulam (Yehudah Ashlag), we strongly recommend that you go through all of the course material with us step by step.  If you read everything and watched everything from this course, pick what you enjoyed the most and re-read it or re-watch it and make notes in a notebook or in a document.  After that, if you still have time and are hungry for more, review the rest of the materials for the semester.
        It is difficult to understand and takes time to understand, but we don’t receive spiritual attainment through our mind, but through our emotions.  To that end, we need to prepare a vessel in us in order to feel what the kabbalists are writing to us.
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Why do not I join the group of ten? Little by little, I am getting rid of all these core delays! If I am not going to join the group of ten, please tell me to go to my privacy and study Kabbalah like in previous years! Please include me in the group of ten …

Asher,
        All of the students go through a similar preparation period.
        Kabbalah Revealed 1, Kabbalah Revealed 2, Kabbalah Experience, Kabbalah in Action

Then you will join the Graduate Environment and the Young Group and there you will join a 10 with other students who have gone through preparation with you.
        Seth@KabU

Joseph
      Participant

Regarding spiritual connection, I have a very large untrusting wounded ego that uses doubts and questions to push connection away believing this brings safety. I also feel a deep desire to spiritually connect with others. This week’s explosion of word vomit is from the internal battle between these two desires. Thank you for your patience and responses.

Joseph,
        You found a good place because we work in two lines here.
        You’ll learn about that probably in a few months, but you have some preparation in it.
        This goes back to your contradictions question too.
        We came to this society to rise above the animate degree to the spiritual degree.
        Nevertheless we live in this animal world (as it appears to us) with food, family, work, etc.
        Here is some advice.  Push pause on covering this corporeal world with a blanket of spirituality and meaning.  You are putting a whole “spiritual” story on top of everything that is happening.
        Start with the first step.
        1. Live in this world, take care of your loved ones, pay the mortgage or the rent.  Be healthy, considerate, etc. meaning don’t interpret every corporeal thing through your spiritual lens because this is in infinite, intricate system and you cannot account for everything, so let the Creator do His job perfectly well and you just participate in what He prepared on the animate degree.
        2. And also now we are learning what the kabbalists are writing to us about the spiritual world.  So let’s start to go on a journey with them and see what they have in store for us and we will slowly slowly build a new spiritual perception based on what they attained and passed to us.
        And if after several months this approach is not working, so you tried, close your KabU account and move on.
        If however it is working, then note that and carry on.
        Seth@KabU

Joseph
          Participant

Thank you.

Helen
          Participant

Thank you – this has been helpful for me to read today.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi there and thanks for the course!

I have delved into other people’s questions in order to try to grasp the concepts better and learn from the others.

While I can somewhat ‘feel’ how boundless true reality is, I cannot yet reconcile it with some of our current perceptions. If what we perceive is merely a reality created by our senses, in which way do other creatures exist? Are they all ‘us’? Maybe in more detail I can divide this question into the following:

1. Say I see a fox. Does it really exist there? Is it imbued with an ‘animate’ level energy or do I just react to its matter’s impulses?

2. If what our senses perceive is not real, than why is it that there is an overwhelming overlap between other ‘egos’ out there (for instance, in a classroom, everyone perceives the same teacher, albeit with minor variations)?

3. Lastly, considering how true reality is boundless in what concerns time and space, how does Evolution (Darwinistic or not) fit here? Say, we perceive the existence of a fossil bird with primitive traits. Did it exist or not? Was it a potential ‘ancestor’ to a modern bird?

How can this ‘history’ of existence and a boundless Greater Reality exist simultaneously?

Thank you in advance!

Francisco,
        Very nice questions.
        Everything that we see is clothing of the light in the form of inanimate, vegetative, animate and speaking all happening before our eyes.
        So to answer your first two questions, while we can dwell on and contemplate the wonder of all this and the confusion of how it is possible, instead, try this on.  That what we see and how we see it is a reflection of the current state of our desire.  How, why, we will learn, but what I am perceiving is somehow me, all of this is my desire.  It’s a lot, all the other countries and planets and the fox and my refrigerator….this is how I perceive my desire.
        When that desire grows and I build a spiritual screen, masach, over it, I will perceive the same reality differently.
        Imagine that the sunlight travels 90 millions miles through space and it is cold in space and it is very dark in space and then that sunlight after 90 million miles hits the surface of Earth and it’s hot and we can see light.  So even with corporeal light, it needs to hit something in order to perceive it.
        And so we need the correct screen to put before the spiritual light and all of that will illuminate.  It’s very exciting and it is all before us.
        And a Big Bang that took place 14 billion years ago, and evolution, etc.  that is also according to our perception.
        With a different perception we would perceive something else, in the meantime, this is how we perceive and we can’t disregard that this is the picture that the Creator is showing us and what can we learn from it.
        Lastly, while Darwin starts at the beginning and then goes through the evolution of species.  The kabbalist on the other hand starts with the final goal already and then everything that is happening is leading us to that final goal.  We start with the endless light, that light cascades down we will learn this later it’s called the 4 phases of direct light, then there are many processes and operations that take place the first restriction, the building of the partzufim and the worlds, the souls, the shattering and then the creation of material reality.  The kabbalist traverses these steps back up the ladder.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.