Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

I know I am blowing up this feed with all the posts and after a walk in the woods to ponder my response from last post the reason is beginning to form. I have something inside activated to the words, the Creator hates to be a receiver. This is the quality He created me with right down to being stuck below the barrier. My insides translate this to me as a purely altruistic and loving creator hates my quality of receiving while I am working through correction needed for equivalence of form so His bestowal can be fully received. To me, this is Christianity 101, a loving God hates the fallen qualities in me but unconditionally loves me and will meet me where I am if I use free will to choose his qualities. Otherwise God will place you in hell/perpetual separation. I do not understand this concept of hate in pure bestowal of love as being complete and lacking nothing. I need help making sense of this as it is the very reason I left Christianity.

Francisco
        Participant

Thank you so much for your reply. It is hard to grasp still, but makes sense and reconciles both ‘realities’. Cheers!

Francisco
        Participant

Thank you so much for your reply, it makes sense!

Joseph,
        You are bringing so many snacks to the party you will not be able to enjoy anything that has been prepared for you.
        I recommend that write your questions in your notebook in the form of one or two clear sentences per question with a question mark at the end.
        For example:
        1. What does it mean that the Creator hates to be a receiver?

Just write them, don’t cover them with all of the stuff you are bringing from everything else you already learned.  You are leaving no room in your heart and mind for what we are learning.
        There are very clear answers for your questions, but you won’t be able to hear them anyway.  Answers in kabbalah don’t go in the ear.
        Listen, the only thing that the Creator created is the will to receive and that will to receive will remain until the end of correction.  The Creator does not hate you or anyone, the Creator is a 100% force of love.  So what does “hate” mean in kabbalah?  OK, that’s another question. Write it down.
        Every cell, every animal is a receiver, including us.  We need to receive, since the Creator wants to fill us completely.  So He bestows and we receive.  But then we are just an animal, an angel.  But, if we want to receive in order to receive, with an intention to receive, so this is the source of the problems,  in this we feel separate from everyone else, this is where our identity comes from, I need this car, I need this honor, I need this money, I need this respect and this separates us from the integral, whole system.
        So our work will be in the intention, that we remain as receivers, you will still receive food, sex, money, honor, everything as usual, but our heart and mind slowly get upgraded so that everything we do we do in order to bestow.
        This is all ahead of us.
        Keep up the passion, but calm down on the interpretations or you don’t leave room for what you are learning to enter.
        Seth@KabU

Joseph
      Participant

“The Creator also hates to be a receiver, as He is completely whole and needs nothing. ” I am struggling for clarity in some of these statements, I cannot understand reason for any form of creation, bestowal and reception the current being discussed, to appear from state of rest if there is not a desire. If the creator hates to be a receiver then my question again is what need is there for the creature to attain equivalence of form? If there is completeness in bestowal what need is there for a receiver? It seems bestowal has a need for everything given to be received, if there is a need or desire this does not go with completely whole and needs nothing. I struggle with the contradiction. Please have patience with me as I have spent many years searching, my time is running short on finding the true path, and something inside me, born of many let downs, is operating using the null hypothesis process, maybe this needs to change but contradictions perceived really need clarity or this part of myself will get caught continuing to try to prove this Kabbalah scientific law wrong. I guess I am still in the phase of it is not law to me yet only hypothesis, my trust of taking information on face value as law has been severely broken by this life journey to date.

Joseph,
        If you cannot deal with contradictions than you are going to have a very hard time and here and will not be able to succeed.
        The wisdom of kabbalah is the wisdom of the how the Upper Light cascaded down from Ein Sof all the way down to this world at the bottom of the world of Assiya and then how we can rise back up along those very same steps and in the process, build the vessels to feel each and everything so that the instead of being a spark inside the sun with no sense of itself, we will achieve adhesion again with the Creator, but in full perception called holding it in the hand.

So how can a piece of grass comprehend what a dog is feeling and how can a dog comprehend what a professor is feeling?
        The next degree is always above us and from our current degree there are contradictions and then we rise a degree and those contradictions are no longer contradictions from the higher degree, but then again what is above us now is again felt like a contradiction and again we rise, etc.

Seth@KabU

Joseph
      Participant

I have a similar question as Euler’s, it seems the Creator would need to possess a remembrance of will to receive. I need help to see this creative thought in greater clarity. In my readings and understanding from other courses taken it seems, again through my beginning perspective, that there is a single unitary force/light that is at rest. From this resting force comes a complete thought of creation. A creator is emanated from this resting force with a force of bestowal and a force of reception combined. Through the alchemy of shattering’s, the creator is able to separate bestowal from reception. During this process a remembrance of bestowal is set in reception. Question, would this also mean that a remembrance of reception is also in bestowal? In the shattering process there are times the reflected light was a container for receiving, this seems it would set up a remembrance of receiving? The readings from Kabbalistic writings ask as pertaining to describe the complete will of bestowal; who/what is there for bestowal to receive from? Yet, the writings also describe the vessel needs to receive in a manner for in order to bestow. So, the question would be if after complete correction the vessel receives in order to bestow, who is there to bestow to if bestowal does not also have a form of reception as there is only two things in this created reality, bestowal and reception? This question goes with the readings of the vessel must receive in order to give pleasure to the creator. This allows the creator to fulfil complete bestowal and bring vessel to equivalence of form. Question, if bestowal is just unconditional bestowal what matter is there in degrees of reception? The writings seem to hint to, so that the force of bestowal can receive something from complete bestowal. How can a vessel of reception ever reach a state of only bestowal? From what would this vessel have to bestow unless it is receiving from bestowal, which will always keep vessel from attaining complete equivalence of form to pure bestowal. So, in my limited perception, it seems bestowal has a remembrance of reception, receiving has a remembrance of bestowal, these are the only two things in operation in this created reality. So, it seems once correction comes, the vessel receives in order to bestow and bestowal bestows in order to receive. This completes the analogy used many times in the courses of seal and stamp. This seems, albeit from my corporeal perspective, a completion of a true altruistic symbiotic relationship between the two forces in this thought of creation.

Joseph,
        At its root your question is about the relationship between Malchut and Bina and we will spend a lot of time in future courses studying the Preface where we delve into the machanics of the upper worlds, sefirot, partzufim and how reception extends from bestowal and how they mingle eventually leading to the shattering (also known as the sin in the garden…), etc.
        Seth@KabU

Euler
      Participant

If God (nature) is unbounded altruism (will to bestow), does that mean God has a need, or a desire to that needs to be fulfilled? if so, How can God suffer from human passions, such as desire? Isn’t desire a human attribute? In other words, why would god need to create (give) anything?

Euler,
        We are in a process called the 6000 years of correction.  Of course in the wisdom of kabbalah we are talking about qualities and this does not refer to Earth’s rotation around the sun, but about the ascent through a process of development.
        There is also the matter of the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th millenia which we are not yet engaged in.
        The purpose of creation is to create a created being and fill it with fulfillment.
        In order to do that the Creator created a desire to receive all that He wants to bestow.
        However as we will learn, this means the creature is 100% to receive, which is 100% opposite from the Creator.
        Therefore the creature and the Creator are as far apart as possible, therefore we have the process of correction where we can receive all of the delight and pleasure from the Creator but in the form of bestowal so that we are one with Him.
        All of this that we attain in this process of correction is what emanated from Him.
        We are not attaining His essence in this process.
        For example, in your essence there is you, but at work, you are in the clothing of boss or employee.  At home you are in the clothing of dad and husband.  With you parents you are in the clothing of son, etc.
        So we are attaining the clothing of the Creator, the lights that dress on reality that we can attain and feel.
        We are not reaching his thought during this 6000 year process.
        There are those who reached the highest degrees and describe that what emanates from the Creator is a force of bestowal, 100% giving and we on the other hand are 100% to receive.
        Let’s chew on that for a bit and return to your question in a few months.
        Seth@KabU

Joseph
      Participant

In the lesson video it is stated the creator is unconditional altruistic bestowal. From my vantage point of view, which I know is limited, it seems wanting to not bestow only to a slave to the light that a whole system was created. Now at the bottom of this process we have a condition to be able to access this bestowal, freedom of choice/change screens. These 125 conditions/degrees were from the creator’s process of creating the creature in order to be in equivalence of form. I view this as a process of conditions to bestowal. If one cannot immediately access the altruistic bestowal then a condition is in place, this condition came from the creator in the process of the 125 degrees for a purpose of equivalence of form, is this not a condition?

Joseph,
        The quality of the Creator is 100% bestowal.
        There is a treasure house.
        You hand was put on the good fate.
        Now it is up to you to come and take.
        Seth@KabU

Joseph
          Participant

The answer does not help clarity my current struggle. I have an impression deep inside that I realize will be considered wild or vain imaginations that need correction. I have heard this before from Christian leaders when I discussed 40 years ago that there was an impression inside that stated there was no Satan, hell was not a place but degree of separation from God, there were only 2 forces working to come back in balance/at rest, using Christian language the forces of flesh and spirit, we are but a broken vessel with each piece holding various degree of spirit. For my stating this I received exile from Bible studies while being accused of doing Satan’s bidding, received condemnation from the pulpit stating I was following a false god. So when I came to the Kabbalah material 40 years later the impressions were validated, this fuels my desire to study deeply. Now comes another impression again inside and I do not know what to do with it but at the least to allow it to be exposed in order to work with. Impression: a force? Cannot place word on, exists in complete harmony and balance where everything is at rest. From this comes a thought of creation in completness. A Creator force emanates with two opposing natures to bring out of rest/balance in order to grow and evolve the nature of each. At the start the two natures were in a form of immature balance, the Kabbalah analogy of mother and fetus. The Creator brings the two natures out of rest and balance to evolve them. There is a deep connection between these two forces, root to point in the heart, this allows a sense of each other. Bestowal only wants to do its nature and bestow, receiving likewise for receiving. The divide keeps each from connecting except for the thread from root to point. The evolution is for these opposing natures to come into a higher nature of connection and balance to return to rest. This impression separates creator as a force to enforce the complete thought of creation. To bring two opposing natures to a higher degree of connection, then rest/balance. This frees the receiver nature from being judged and hated by the Creator and assigns this to the opposing nature of bestowal, just as receiving also hates bestowing. This is where I find the purpose to do the work of correction so that receiver and bestowal natures can enter a higher connected state of rest. This impression can be called wild imagination and that is ok, just as I did 40 years ago, I am exposing to work with. Kabbalah gives the tools for use for correction and I know I need to do my part so I will continue to study deeply while also expressing impressions to work with to gain understanding of is it wild imagination of something that needs to be received.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Joseph,
          If you go to London, you will be able to describe the roads, the smells, the fog and the food.  Similarly when you attain these spiritual degrees you will be able to write about them.
          You are not telling me what the kabbalists attained, you are telling me about how you perceive reality’s deep mysteries.
          The ARI describes the system and Baal HaSulam clarified it in the Study of the Ten Sefirot and all of the introductions and prefaces, one of which we will study together with you soon.   There they describe to us how the Upper Light emanated from Ein Sof and cascaded down through 4 phases to Malchut of Ein Sof.  That complete vessel performs a tzimtzum and from there comes the building of the partzufim as the two qualities start being measured, to bestow and to receive, to bestow and to receive, and there are many processes after this, the system of worlds and souls.
          All of this is for you to study and draw the reforming light.  After 40 years you found the authentic books of kabbalah that we are learning with our teacher Rav Laitman an authentic kabbalist who received this from his teacher a huge kabbalist in the chain of kabbalists all the way back to Abraham and Adam.
          Then you will be able to describe the blueprint of creation in a clear and accurate way because you will have attained it in your sensations.
          Good luck,
          Seth@KabU</p>

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,how long does it take for one to attain the first level of the upper world to the next if one is committed to these weekly lessons and following other recommendations in this course?</p>

Hi Innocent Mushiya,
        There is the issue of quantity and there is the issue of quality.
        Right now we are swimming in a field of upper light.
        We are like a cat in the opera.  The opera is happening, the audience is in wonder, even crying at the beauty and we are the cat, sitting, not paying attention at all.
        How can that cat develop the mind and the heart?
        Within a few weeks your perception already begins to change somewhat as you start to understand what forces are operating on us, we always felt them, but like the cat we didn’t recognize them or have the language to name them and discuss them.
        To truly change the heart to be 100% to bestow like the Creator, it takes time.  Maybe 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, even 40 years depending on the root of the soul, depending on the generation, etc.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.