Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 2 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 308 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Curtis AO
      Participant

Why is the world of outcomes opposite to the spiritual worlds?

Curtis,
        The goal of creation is to fill all of the creatures with endless delight.
        In order to do this, the endless, bestowing Creator needed to make an endlessly receiving creature.
        Seth@KabU

Curtis AO
      Participant

Hello,

Is there a constant stream of reception that keeps us alive? As long as we’re alive we have desires for survival. So I would think so.

Thanks,

Curtis

Curtis,
        Yes, like all creatures on the inanimate, vegetative and animate degrees, these desires hold us together and alive.
        Seth@KabU

Malka
      Participant

Forum: Simulation

I think the Creator did create all possible “outcome” related to this environment we are, else will be “unfair” limitation. At the same time, I think we a limited to “ONE” motivation, on each action we take and that motivation will trigger the corresponding consequence.  Hence we only can change the second by changing the first one. The question now; since we are bounded by, cultural, political, economic, social plus any other internal reasoning we my have, how much responsibility we have from our actions?  Kids in Gaza… what can we expect from them in 15 or 20 years?

If both sages need to be in the same step, with the same spiritual level in order to be the same, to be ONE, with the differences existing today, with the antagonism between faction with the same “goal and purpose”. Can we consider Judaism as a whole, as a Unity? Who to follow, to believe, to obey?

SO in the best scenario, I may be doing the best, with the best conscience, best intentions and my best knowledge and make a mess.

Quantum

Scientifics can’t see more with the stronger possible microscope, that what they can see with the stronger possible telescope. As long we are in the same “Wave we are”, we won’t be able what is in a different “Wave”

Just picture this; Me and my partner in “Crime” believe we are “one”, we have the same aim, same goals, same “good intention”… But How we know we re “ONE”… just if one of us have the slither difference in faith for the out come, we can’t be ONE… Right?

What is Reality

I think that a hint of every thing is in the “Bereshit”. Because when it relates that G.d was hovering over the waters, plural because can’t be singular, right there Moses is expressing the best he can what is between every mas that we don’t see because only consider water what we have at hand.

But I have a question here also. That we have a limited knowledge of the “information” we receive from outside, but what about the information we receive from inside?  Our brain, our physical sensors dedicated to the maintenance of this body, also send signals, physicals, Psychological, Spiritual, sentiments, thoughts. DO we have a filter also for them?

Malka,
        In these fundamental courses we are introduced to the foundations upon which the practical work will later be built.
        What you’ll see is that in the good, correct connections between those with the desire to the Creator (Yashar El), from whatever nation they are from, but their heart is aimed at the Creator, through their good connection, the Creator dwells in that place and He operates.
        So we will never sort out all of the paradoxes and impossible situations that we are in.
        This is designed precisely like this so that we turn to the Upper Force and He will perform the correction.
        What is required from us is many scrutinise  and efforts.
        We will learn all of this.
        Seth@KabU

Allen
      Participant

Trying to wrap my mind around the box analogy. . .

1) Being contained by the box, my will to receive has no actual contact with what is outside the box, except what enters the box, which is always filtered by the physical senses?

2) So, I do sense incoming “things,” but I can never interpret them correctly for lasting fulfillment or actual spiritual progress? That seems like a nightmare carousel of suffering, like the song Hotel California.

3) (I don’t want to be harsh on myself, but . . . ) Basically, inside the box, am I constantly deceived and continually deceiving myself as I would believe and trust the filtered information as if it were the truth about reality?

Thank you,
      Allen

Allen,
        You are on the right track.
        Already knowing this, should come as a great relief.  We were living inside of the radish and thought that was all of reality.
        Now we start to grasp that there is much much more to life.
        As far as light excelleth from darkness.  Meaning that to the extent that you ….or let’s put it this way, if you threw paint onto an invisible man, you would see his form.  So from the state in the box, if you start to understand the forces and how they are operating, you can already begin to make out where they come from and what they are doing.
        Seth@KabU

Paul
      Participant

Hi, Thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed the video’s insights and the hope it brings for a gradual transformation of our Will to Receive to a Will to Bestow. I have 2 basic questions:

1. Is this attainable only in temporary/occasional moments while we’re still in our bodily clothing or can we actually get to 100% WTB in this life? Elsewhere in the materials I think we are learning that the aim isn’t to nullify our WTR, but actually use it as the engine for change when we have areas in our character revealed for their true selfishness at the expense of others and rue the chaos we’re causing.

2. How can we actually sense we are making progress, since the necessary 6th sense is spiritual and not physical? When Tony talks of feeling/sensing bestowal more and more as we go through transformation, is this using our emotional senses which have become attuned to the spiritual (is this even possible?), or that in some other way we become “tuned into” the spiritual worlds which are currently not accessible? Is this the activation of our soul or perhaps nascent spiritual antenna waking?

Paul,
        1. Until the end of correction when all of reality has been corrected, we will go back and forth between the two making greater and greater corrections, each time taking a bigger part of the will to receive and admitting it into holiness/bestowal.

2.  You are right, that the spiritual organ of perception is not the material organ of perception.  But you will nevertheless feel the transformation.  However you will also be challenged at each step by the ego who does not enjoy losing domination over our every thought and feeling.  So in the ego, you may feel unpleasant some times, this is ok, explain to him, that he is right, that he should be fed, and maybe you throw him a bone, but nevertheless, you are going according to the books and the kabbalists who came before us and gave us a path from here to our spiritual attainment.
        Seth@KabU

Gerardo
      Participant

What role does the negative side (other side) play in this world? Is this works part of “that side”?

Gerardo,
        In the original state, when we were one with the Creator, like a spark in the sun, there is no feeling of “I”.  Everything is absorbed and contained in that great oneness.
        The separation is specifically in order for us to feel ourselves and consciously attain the degree of the Creator.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 308 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.