Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tove Jo
      Participant

Ho trovato la parola occultamento…che siamo dentro due occultamenti. veramente non capisco cosa significa, ma trovo fascinante le spiegazioni e posso solo credere che piu che andrò avanti nello studio…. meglio e per me e altri. Grazie…e mi fa pensare che siamo, come umano molto in basso come  vera conoscenza.

Katel
        Participant

Many thanks!

Hi Tove,

Single and double concealment is in our attitude to the Creator. In single concealment, we try to see how there is “none else besides Him”, how every single thought, desire, and life event all stem directly from Him. But since we experience both positive and negative things in life, we are not always capable of seeing how the negative things also come from Him. And when enough negative experiences accumulate, then we begin to think that there is no Creator, that these things are happening to us are not from the Creator but due to our bad luck or blind fate. That is the state of double concealment.

Check out these blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details:

https://laitman.com/2012/01/understanding-his-providence/

https://laitman.com/2014/10/a-single-concealment-and-a-double-concealment-of-the-good/

Albert @ KabU

Dale
      Participant

Did we pass through each of these levels (rock, plant, animal), before we reincarnated as humans? If so, what could we possibly have learned by being a rock for millions of years?

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello i am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromiya

In different parts of kabbalah lessen stated that study kabbalah is in a group.

Question. it is mandatory study in a group ? because i am following the lesson individually in Home or is there any ecpstinal to study kabbalah individually ?

Hello Kebede Mamo Dessis,

Studying in a group is necessary when we reach a certain level of spiritual development.

This process is similar to how kids develop. When they are still babies, they have no need for other classmates or playmates and just develop by themselves. But once they get older, they begin to understand that others exist and that playing and learning with others is even more fun and beneficial than playing by themselves.

Same with us here. We’re still in the fundamentals of this wisdom, so we’re like those babies that are just starting their development. At this point, it’s perfectly fine for us to study and learn by ourselves. When we reach the advanced courses, we’ll begin to feel that studying by ourselves is very limited and we’ll feel the need to study in a group. At that time a virtual group will also be provided for us within the framework of KabU.

Albert @ KabU

Elliott
      Participant

Wonderful lesson. Here is the $1,000,000.00 question. Now that I have found KabU which is teaching me and connecting me to the right books … HOW DO I FIND A GROUP TO HELP ME ON MY JOURNEY?

So very appreciative of what I’m learning here!!!

Hi Elliott,

If you choose to continue your studies with KabU, in the more advanced semesters, everyone will receive their own Kabbalah group with whom they can put all these things into practice.

And in the meantime, your group consists of these different KabU forums, weekly lessons, live sessions, etc.

Albert @ KabU

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Dear Teacher,

may you please expand more on the statement in Tony Kosinec’s video where, talking about the Speaking level, he says:” …man rises to the root of his soul and he includes all other souls…. the others don’t feel this correction yet, but the person at this level corrects the part of him that is in all of them. And by attaching them to himself as the corrected part of himself, he can reach his individual, final correction”.

I felt it… I found it very profound…but I can’t tell exactly what caught my focus.

Thank you

Hi Maria,

We learn that all of humanity is part of one single system, like cells within a single body. So naturally what one experiences influences EVERYONE else. And if I reach a correction, this same correction influences everyone. But I don’t actually correct the other person, rather I correct my part that is found within everyone.

It’s like a hologram where the big image is made up of identical smaller copies of that image. So if there is a flaw in one of the smaller images, that same flaw is found in every piece. And if you correct that flaw in the small piece, it’s reflected in the whole image.

So if I correct myself, I correct my part of this general picture. That is called reaching one’s individual final correction. But each one will still need to correct their part of the general picture. And when everyone corrects their part, then we reach the final correction of the whole world.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2017/04/the-fractality-of-nature/

Albert @ KabU

Ricki
      Participant

Is it possible to move between double and single concealment multiple times or is it like a one-way street?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.