Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aaron
      Participant

Good afternoon, egoist is speaking 🙂

So my question is..how many people RIGHT NOW (how many teachers) achieved within the 80 / 70 years of their lifetime the final correction and reached the level of “Love your friend as yourself”. If you know someone who finished the process that means I can do it right? That’s what I would like to know. If there are humans out there who did it then it’s good.

I hope you don’t have to die and live another 3+ cycles of 70 years or whatever to achieve that state.

Is it possible to achieve that in one lifetime? Like RIGHT NOW? (What I understand is that the hardest time is a time of preparation before you go through the barrier and then it becomes easier). Because right now my problem is all I think about is how to receive and sometimes don’t give a d***mn about spiritual work” I get tired at work, have problems, etc. So I live within the ego my ego talks and writes the message and I am trapped and don’t even understand the evil and dark situation I am in right now. I feel that’s my state is normal (I would like to feel the darkness and do something, I just CAN’T) and I’m at the same time scared to become like the Creator because I don’t understand what happens next after that barrier crossing).

Thanks for answering the question.

Sincerely,

A confused KABU student 🙂

Hi Aaron,

There have been countless Kabbalists throughout the generations. At some point in history, even the entire Israeli nation attained spirituality. So there is no shortage of examples of people that have corrected themselves.

As for the difficulty of this work. If we try to correct ourselves, then it’s not just difficult, but it’s impossible. Just like a PC cannot just reprogram itself to run as a mac, we too are incapable of correcting our own ego. We need help to perform this change. This help comes to us from the force of the light. Our entire work boils down to extracting more and more of this light, especially during the Kabbalistic studies, and it does all the rest.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2013/02/sunbathing-in-the-rays-of-the-reforming-light/

As for being an egoist, the real ego is something that we reveal only after we do some serious spiritual work on trying to reconnect the shattered soul. We do this work together with other points in the heart in a Kabbalistic group. But we have not yet started to do this type of work, we’re still in the fundamentals learning about the basics of this wisdom. As such, none of us have the real form of ego that needs to get corrected. All that we have right now is a simple desire to receive pleasure.

As for being scared about the state after crossing the barrier, our current situation is the lowest and worst possible state. There is literally nothing worse than our situation in which we are completely disconnected from the Creator. So whatever comes after the barrier will definitely be better than what we’re in now.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2018/11/to-not-return-to-this-world/

Albert @ KabU

umut ozturk
      Participant

As stated in this video I need a group for revelation. I am the only person I know that studies Kabbalah, where can I find others like myself in Turkey? Can I join other groups via internet? Is there other solution to that?

Hi Umut,

Yes, virtual groups are groups as well. In the advanced semesters on KabU, we’ll learn how to do spiritual work in the group and everyone will receive their own virtual group with whom they can put these things into practice. After you graduate from KabU, if you wish to join a local Kabbalah group in Turkey, the graduate coordinators will get you in contact with our groups in Turkey.

Albert @ KabU

Shane
      Participant

Sometimes there is an emphasis on “none else besides Him” and sometimes the emphasis is on the love of friends. But it’s all very confusing. They seem like two completely separate things. At what point do these two aspects of the work become one? How do they relate to each other? How can I connect them so that they form a complete picture of the path?

umut ozturk
        Participant

Thanks a lot.

Hi Shane, great questions!

The Kabbalists tell us that we go “from the love of the created beings to the love of the Creator”. Meaning that our primary work is on building the right connection with others in the Kabbalistic group. Afterwards, in that connection, we reveal the Creator. It’s like in order to catch a big fish, we need a giant net. Our connection is that giant net. Within it we’re able to “catch” or reveal the Creator. Without this net, we’re not able to do anything towards the Creator.

You can test this for yourself. After all, how long can you maintain the thought that “there is none else besides Him”? A few seconds, maybe a few minutes at best. But when we connect together, we’re able to hold each other in that thought all day long.

We’ll learn more about these things in the more advanced semesters.

Albert @ KabU

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you. no questions as yet

Katel
      Participant

Globally speaking, is it right to say that humanity presently is at the Spiritual Animate level?

If this is the case, is it also right to say that Global transformation to the next level will only be achieved by the knowledge and awakening of Authentic Kabbalah as the right tool to disrupt and curate the animate level?

Hi Katel,

There are 4 levels in nature. Still, vegetative, animate, and speaking. Within each level, there are 4 sub levels: the still of the still, the vegetative of the still, the animate of the still, the speaking of the still, etc. Humanity as a whole is currently found on the speaking sub-degree of the animate level. Meaning we have not yet reached the true speaking degree, which is a spiritual degree.

As for global transformation, yes you can say it depends on the spreading of the wisdom of Kabbalah to the world. Baal HaSulam writes about it in the article “The Shofar of the Messiah“. Here’s an excerpt:

“In my assessment, we are in a generation that is standing at the very threshold of redemption, if we only know how to spread the wisdom of the hidden to the masses.”

Albert @ KabU

Katel
          Participant

Thanks for the clarity Albert@KabU, I appreciate!

Katel
      Participant

In the preparation lesson, Kabbalist Laitman aptly describe the Creator as the whole of Nature! I hope i am not deviating from the course by asking this question:

What is Kabbalah’ perspective on paying Tithes, especially the 10th of our earnings which religion describes as holy and belongs to God (of which the Priest and Levites are described as the sole beneficiaries), and if not paid, one has robbed God. Since it is clear who the Creator is from this lesson, where should the Tithe be channeled to? Or does the Tithe has its concealed meaning too?

Thank you.

Hi Katel,

Yes, it is customary to pay a tithe and it does go directly to the “Priests and Levites” as you wrote. In previous generations, they were the ones tasked with educating the nation. So in our days, all of the tithe money that gets collected by us is used only for the purpose of the dissemination of the wisdom of Kabbalah to the world. You can find some general information about the tithe (or maaser in Hebrew) on the donations page: https://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/what-is-kabbalah/nadonations

We’ll learn about the spiritual meaning behind tithing in the more advanced semesters.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.