Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Can the creation of this environment for this spiritual ascent be the role of religion in regards to this path?

Hi Michael,

Not quiet. Religion has a different goal than what we learn about in Kabbalah. So a religious environment wont help us to actualize Kabbalah. The type of environment that we need to actualize what we learn in Kabbalah is a spiritual environment consisting of those with active points in the heart that are on the spiritual path together with us.

For those interested in continuing with KabU, in the advanced semesters of KabU, everyone will receive their own Kabbalistic group with whom they can put all these things into practice.

Albert @ KabU

Sarah
      Participant

It’s interesting that after this week class, I encountered situation that I think I’m exactly in Double concealment.
      I was trying to study harder, watching related classes, articles, etc, thinking more about the Creator….

Today I encountered a situation eventhough it’s small thing, but it really doesn’t happen regularly before, and it made me see the world is so unfair: I pre-ordered a few boxes of food for self-pickup, and the restaurant just said they are busy and not packing the food up, eventhough I already see the dish there, they don’t let me get it, and all the food buyers are waiting for 45 mins…. And we complained to the ordering site, and they are not refunding. It’s so weird that people paid but don’t get anything. It never happens 😂

It is really like Tony said in class, when we r in double concealment, the harder u work on connecting to the Creator, the more crazy life becomes, seems non-sense but it’s so true.

What can we do under this and move forward and finish off the preparation stage? I really don’t want to experience double concealment again

Hi Sarah,

I cannot comment on your personal situation, but in general, all of our advancement on the path of light is by extracting more light. We do this through the Kabbalistic studies and through the game of playing out these higher degrees of bestowal that we are learning about in the Kabbalistic group.

We’ll learn more about these things in the more advanced lessons. In the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman: http://laitman.com/2012/03/building-blocks-of-the-first-spiritual-degree/

Albert @ KabU

Sarah
          Participant

I see, the play idea is interesting, thank you.

Am I right to say by extracting more Light to our life, we encounter less unwanted situations that were not supposed to show up?

Or

When we extracted more Light to our life, we see how those weird situations are actually related to us?

Hi Sarah,

It could be both. It could also be that by extracting more light, we begin to relate to life not as a string of unwanted experiences, but as constant exercises that come to us directly from the Creator to help us to develop towards the purpose of creation.

Albert @ KabU

Hi friends! I have a question that arose while I was watching the first video with Tony for this week. In order to cross the barrier into spirituality, we have to have at least some small property of bestowal, at least some resemblance to the Creator, a vessel in which we can feel Him. In order to build this vessel, we have to make some sort of a correction on our vessels of reception. In the video Tony was explaining the 5 phases that we go through as Double Concealment > Single Concealment >!Barrier! > Correction > First Revelation > Second Revelation. How can the Barrier be before the correction period when in order to cross it, you have to already have done at least some small correction? Please de-confuse me :>

Hi Magdalena,

You’re right, essentially everything can be called a correction, even before the barrier. But in that diagram, he was trying to point out that there are two types of work: prior to crossing the barrier and afterwards. Prior to the barrier, we’re in the “preparation period”. Meaning that we’re not actually working with the 613 desires and performing practical corrections over them, we’re just preparing ourselves for that spiritual work. Whereas after the barrier begins the work of correcting the 613 desires.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2008/12/all-you-need-to-know-about-the-613-desires/

Albert @ KabU

jill
      Participant

In terms of the different levels of existence, is there any movement between levels? Is there anyway that animal level “moves up”? Or am I being too concrete?  Do the lower levels have what we could understand as souls that also change, develop, and progress?

Hi Jill,

“Up” or “down” in spirituality is referring to bestowal and reception. Going up means reaching higher levels of bestowal, while going down means becoming more egoistic or reaching higher levels of reception.

With regards to bestowal, the still, vegetative, and animate levels are already fully corrected and in balance with nature. The only reason why we sometimes see a lack of balance on those levels is because their balance is disrupted by the uncorrected human ego. So when we correct that egoism, their levels will return to their natural balance. Furthermore, when we fully correct ourselves on the human level, the lower levels will rise together with us.

Check out these blog posts from Rav Laitman for more details:

https://laitman.com/2016/01/chernobyl-is-flourishing/

https://laitman.com/2015/09/where-is-the-upper-world/

Albert @ KabU

jill
          Participant

thank you…

Juan Londono
      Participant

Do we go through the experience of concealment to revelation with each desire?  It seems to me when I am possessed by a desire to receive for myself and I ask for guidance from there is no one else besides him and i eventually am able to transform the desire to receive with an intention to receive not for myself and I enter a revealed state.  A place where I feel connected to everything and everyone as if it all is part of me and that I am both giver and receiver.  Then a new desire comes and the process starts over again with more concealment.  The revealed states are beautiful but don’t often last long and I feel separated from them more often than not.  Thank you

Rae
      Participant

is it  (also) because there is None Else Besides Him that I Love my friend as myself? Because my “friend” is another (simulated) “part” of the 10 Sephirot and we are imitating the reality that Everything is The Creator?

Hi Rae,

Yes, you can say that.

Albert @ KabU

Rae
          Participant

Thank you for all you are and all you do ❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.