Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tbalt
      Participant

Every day for weeks now i spend couple hours to read books and listen your videos. I gained some understanding about my life on the one hand. On the other hand i became extremely confused. The last days i experience a strong pressure  in my heart, which is not a pleasant feeling. The  last weeks i also faced difficulties in my life that are very challanging physically and mentally. I dont know yet how i will come out of this.

Right now based on what i learned; the good approach seems to me that i have to do my best, face these challanges mentally and be filled with the trust that the creator is leading me towards a new unknown reality which will be the corrected path. In trust under i mean to give the ‘control’ to these new events that occured and follow the pattern somehow consciously in order to arrive to the corrected version. Is that a right approach? from the kabbalistic perspective what can be the pressure in the heart?

Sarah
        Participant

I see, so we do light chanukiah?

Sarah,

If it is your custom, so do it.
          We have students from every continent…not Antarctica yet but the other 6.

Dozens of languages, religions and cultures.  Each one can follow their culture. Together we are studying the inner meaning of the Torah which speaks about the spiritual reality and this includes all people from every culture.

Seth@KabU

Tamas,
        First we are hoping that everything will work out for you in the best way and you will be healthy and everything will be good.
        What we are discovering is that the system of nature, we call the force of the Creator is developing us towards the good.
        All of the harsh separation and suffering we feel is not the the Good of the Creator, but is a measure of our separation from it.
        When you are on the other side of this, you will be able to look back and understand why it all happened exactly the way it is happening.
        Now, in your current state, you are receiving all kinds of new emotional impressions.
        As much as you can stay connected to the sources and also manage your normal life with food, exercise, family, work.  Arrange your regular life in a normal, comfortable way and pass through these changes in your inner life, speak to the Creator all the time, when you are getting food, when you have time during the day.  Ask about whatever you want, most important is not to lose the connection.
        We are going through a historic shift in our generation and we are casting aside many useless ideas and habits that tie us to corporeal suffering. Any time that we want to build a desire for bestowal, what happens?
        Our bodies that take nourishment from egoistic reception resist, fight against it.
        These are normal processes and they build our inner world, our new sensory organs that will later perceive things above the body.
        Have patience and good luck with everything,
        Seth@KabU

Rae
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Just so grateful this content found me in my darkest times in answer to a prayer to Creator to give freedom of consciousness to the human collective and that through grace,mercy and compassion. ❤️ Thank you for all your questions and thank you Seth for answering them.</p>

Mitakuye Oyasin

Ptr
      Participant

So the Creator created a creature to bring it to perfection. (Root phase) Does that mean the creature wasn’t perfect to start with? This sounds like a paradox. If the Creator is perfect how can it create something imperfect?

Ptr,
        The kabbalists ask this question and we will study it together later.
        Of course it is impossible that something imperfect can extend out of the perfect Creator.  So that imperfection is the measure of our distance from the perfect Creator.  And by this distance, there is space for our existence, otherwise we are as a spark inside the sun, without any existence of our own.  And from our efforts, we can cross this distance and build our inner sensations to come to consciously feel the Creator, to equalize ourselves with Him.
        Seth@KabU

Leah Bergman
      Participant

Physicists have discovered multiple dimensions. Is their discovery what kabbalists call seiforot? Or is the sefirot something completely different.

Leah,
        I didn’t read up on their discoveries but I heard about them.  From what I understand, they are saying that all possible realities exist at all times.

The sefira is the smallest possible spiritual building block, there are always 10 of them together.  What we discover in spirituality is that every place that you look there are the 10 sefirot…in the first sefira there are all 10.  In the first sefira of the first sefira, there are all 10, etc, etc.
        It’s like a holographic reality.
        Seth@KabU

How do we become the creator of our lives, instead of being a slave and consumer of the material world? How do we create better lives for ourselves, that gets us closer to understand how to connect your mind to the universe?

Swaggy,
        We are in the process of learning things that are out of this world, wonderful things, beautiful things, very big things.  At the same time, we still live in this world.  For example, we reveal that everything is governed by one force in absolute harmony but that is not our experience.  We feel empty, we have to renew our refrigerator every week, we have to work on our relationships all the time, we have to pay bills and deal with people who are less than kind to us.
        So we are not looking to just find a great slogan that sums everything up, but we are looking to attain Godliness from our current degree.
        At this point we do not feel that we are 100% governed by an upper force.  Not only us, everything in reality is governed by one upper force, managing everything in harmony.  Of course to us it doesn’t feel that way.  But the disparity that we feel is our distance from that harmony.  When we reach the spiritual degree, reality itself doesn’t change, our perception changes and because of that we perceive a different reality.
        So now that we have entered the study of the wisdom of kabbalah, we want to begin to feel how all of reality is a will to receive on the four degrees of inanimate, vegatative, animal and speaking.  Start to feel in a calm way how all of reality is governed by the will to receive, the one creation that the Creator created.
        Don’t judge it as good or bad.  See what the Creator made.
        This is the first step.  Let me know how it’s going.  After that we’ll make some new discernments.
        Good luck.  Have patience,
        Seth@KabU

Sarah
      Participant

Am I right to say: so the 4 phases are talking about the mind /intentions changes while we do any daily actions, but not teaching about how we can create things, not the “step book” of doing our own creation, correct?

The fruit is “being like the creator” but not ” creating something new” , right? 😊

Many thanks , I’m confused on this as heard from multiple sources talking about 4 phases, and love to clarify

Sarah,
        The four phases of direct light is what emanates out of the Creator and begins to cascade down.
        This is prior to the big bang, prior to time, space and motion.
        There is no “us” to speak of yet.  All of this is original primordial structure of reality.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.