Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jems Lucien
      Participant

Thanks a lot! I feel the light.

J
      Participant

Thank you I am slowly starting to understand!

Joey
      Participant

Interesting

Marli
      Participant

Does mimicing the will to bestow include producing a concept such as an art piece, or can it only be found in topics of reproduction? Thanks in advance.

Marli,
        In each and everything that we do we will bestow.
        Whether you are giving or taking, walking or drinking.
        The change is in the heart and each person will come to this with all of their unique qualities.
        Seth@KabU

zeinab
      Participant

hi, first, how do I develop the screen? and second, how do I change my intention if the default intention is to receive not to bestow? third, will there be a lesson where we learn the 72 Names of God?

zeinab,
        We are a will to receive.  That will not change.  That is what the Creator created.
        He wants to fill us will delight.  So, we need to have the quality to receive.
        The problem is that being receivers we are 100% opposite from Him who is the bestower.
        So we can receive or not receive, but by not receiving, we don’t fulfill the plan of creation, we remain eternally empty and the Creator’s plan of creating a creature and filling it with delight cannot come to fruition.
        So there was a correction on creation that was made, that the creature can receive, but receive in order to give contentment to the Creator.
        That is called the correction of creation.
        When you have completed these fundamental courses you can enter the graduate environment where we being to study together the texts that describe all of these processes and draw the lights upon us that helps us go through this transformation.
        In short, we are talking about rising from the degree of beast where everything one does is for his own sake to the degree of Adam, of man, to be similar to the Creator. As His intention is to bestow, so our intention is to bestow.
        This comes from growing the desire for spirituality by drawing the light from the books of the kabbalists and engaging in the inner, practical kabbalah that happens between the kabbalists.
        Seth@KabU

Elvis
      Participant

hello

my question is does the path of life and the path of suffering along with the concept of the five phases does govern the universal spiritual connectivity of the  entire spiritual world that we all lives in? and if that is so,,will this be religious belief or its scientific.?

zeinab
        Participant

Thank you

Hi,
        <p style=”text-align: left;”>We together are studying a system, a method, that was revealed by people that we can call scientists, although it’s not what we today think of as a scientist in a lab coat. These kabbalists are people who discovered some thing and and recorded their findings and taught them to their students, and the subsequent generations who are also able to attain results as well. However, these attainments are in perception of reality, inner perception, inner feelings. This was called religion, meaning attainment of godliness, which is very different than what we would call religious belief today, which is very far removed from attaining godliness. Therefore, the work of the Kabbalists is concerned with adhesion, attainment of godliness, and it’s not a fantasy, and it’s not in a persons imagination, but it is actually an attainment as it says, as if holding in one’s hand .
        Seth@KabU</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.