Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies

It is very interesting it has helped me a lot to understand what I really want to connect with the creator to understand trying to be one with him but this lesson has helped me a lot to understand what a process is

Peter
      Participant

“When one pleads to proceed blindly, relying only on one’s
      faith in the magnificence of the Creator, rather than by realizing His power and grandeur, and only by using reason in proportion to one’s faith, the Creator is compelled to limit His disclosure.”

What does it mean to use reason only in proportion to faith? Faith is the sensation of the creator, right? But what reason means here is not so clear to me.

Peter,
        Is this quote from the lesson material this week?

Regarding your question, the Creator created a will to receive.
        That is our matter.  When our desire is filled, , we know within our reason, that it is good.  When we feel fulfilled, we know that it is good.  We are no longer deficient, we are now filled.
        This is like an animal who is led by his desires, he just moves to fill his desires and he has no free choice in this.
        On the other hand, when our kli feels empty, we have to use a power above our reason to feel that the Creator is good.  This is called faith above reason.  The Creator is felt by the power of faith.  So there is the filling of the empty vessel which is a pleasure and there is the connection to the Giver which is a great spiritual pleasure.
        The work between reason and faith is called the work in two lines, by these two legs we advance.
        Seth@KabU

Peter
          Participant

Thank you very much.

Yes, it comes from this material:

Attaining the Worlds Beyond
          Michael Laitman, “Eradicating Egoism,” pp. 119-138 pdf

Robert
      Participant

The Creator’s intention to create the creature and bring it to perfection. This is also called the “ Thought of Creation.”

How is a person on the path to approach a thought, having a thought, or entertaining a thought when we see the power of thought creating so much separation and destruction among us on planet Earth?

Robert,
        Our thoughts are a result of our desires.
        We are desire.
        All of our thoughts sort our feelings, organize them, think of how to fulfill the desire with what is available.
        Take Robert with 100 kilograms of desire and put him in the middle of the Amazon and the thoughts will figure out how to fulfill the desire there.
        Take the same Robert and put him in the middle of Los Angeles and his thoughts will run to figure out how to fulfill the same 100 kilograms of desire.
        Our desires come from the Creator, from Nature that raises us, we didn’t choose our genes, our parents, our teachers, our environment and all of this is what shaped our desire and our thoughts run to fill those desires.
        Seth@KabU

Melanie
      Participant

I am so relieved that I don’t have to understand what I am reading in the Kabbalah for the Student;  I just have to  focus on my desire of going back home to my Creator and eventually my wish will be granted.

Aaron
      Participant

According to Kabbalah we are supposed to do altruistic things…how is it possible? Creator controls all of our lives.

If Creator controls, how can WE do altruistic things? Does this mean HE does both egoistic and altruistic things using us as his tools?

I can (inside of my …egoistic brain/meat nature) “agree” or disagree to do what creator wants me to do…is that so?

What exactly needs to be corrected. If not actions (as far as I understand they are “hardwired”, like the will to receive is my program) then how do I correct my intention? How long does it take to correct the intention….

Is there a difference between the intention and desire?

Is there a “formula” to track spiritual progress?

Thank you!

Aaron,
        Wonderful scrutinies.
        This process you are going through…wait, I’m a will to receive, the Creator made that…He wants me to bestow…how can I bestow…
        This is very accurate.  A monkey doesn’t ask these questions and most of the people all around you are also not asking these questions.
        Through sorting these things and working day after day with the texts and in the kabbalistic society, you will arrive at answers.  These kind of answers don’t slide into the ear, as it says, there is none so wise as the experiences.  Specifically this process of sorting in your mind and your heart and the influence of the light from the texts and the study are what will build your inner spiritual structure.
        Yes, there is a difference between intention and desire.  Desire is what the Creator created.  Intention is what we build in our work together to invert our intention from receiving in order to receive to receiving in order to give contentment to the Creator.
        Instead of receiving like all the other animals, we build a relationship with the Creator and discover that He wants us to receive everything He created (of course we can’t receive everything in our 5 senses, so we need spiritual vessels), and we build that relationship with Him where we agree to receive it all in order to benefit Him, because He wants to benefit His “children” the created beings.  Imagine that a small child is not feeling well and rejects the food the parent brings, the parent is bereft.  But when the child receives what the parent prepared, the parent is happy.
        Seth@KabU

Charlie
      Participant

It’s almost as if some events in life happen on a small scale what the video talks about, that is, Parents “create” a creation (child) and only want to fulfill it, then the child grows up to become equal to them.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.