Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

• This topic has 497 replies, 192 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by Sheila.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Xavid
      Participant

I feel that at Behina Dalet we are in our ego we are not grateful or appreciative of our desires or wants it fills the vessel with darkness, then as learn to appreciate (light) what we have can we begin to be grateful (light)and share/give to others(sunshine/awareness). Then, we feel the pleasure of giving changes our perspective we learn that it is not about me, we, us, but includes them, the kosmos of all Creation.

Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

спасибо друзьям за ваши вопросы И спасибо учителю за ваши ответы

Andrew
      Participant

I don’t really understand the screen clearly enough to see how that helps me in my life.

Im wanting to transform to giving, to altruism, but i dont understand how to move from ego to altruism in my day to day life.

What am i missing?

RDB,
        Sunlight travels millions of miles through cold and dark space.
        When it finally hits the spheres around the earth and the earth itself, they light up and warm up.
        Similarly, spiritual light is all around us, filling up the space.  In order to perceive it, it needs to hit something.  Since it is spiritual, it needs something spiritual to strike.  Spiritual light doesn’t react to the ozone or to rock and dirt.  The spiritual light can strike the spiritual screen.
        But this is just technical information, the most important is to come to feel all of this.

We have a small problem.  We need some way to feel where is the place where I can make a spiritual action, a giving, altruistic action.  It is not clear.
        So there is something special here in the wisdom of kabbalah (reception).  We discover that I am made of a matter and the nature of that matter is a desire to receive pleasure.  I don’t have a choice, this is how I am built, this is how I live and not only me, all of reality is just degrees of the desire to receive.
        I live my life thinking I can do something good, that I am a good person.  It takes a long time until I discover the truth.  The truth is that I’m a liar.  The truth is that all I do, I do in order to benefit myself.  But when I discover my nature of reception for myself, this is the first spiritual truth that I “attain”.  Now I understand that according to my nature I can only receive and I discover that I need the help of the Creator, I need the force of bestowal.
        By this I start to build a vessel for the light of bestowal to fill me.
        And there is no light without a vessel.
        Good luck on this great adventure,
        Seth@KabU

Shaun
      Participant

Its said that we should try and follow the middle line as best as we can. To not be drawn too much to the left or right , as we will diverge from the true path. Can you give an example of how to do this in everyday life?

Andrew
        Participant

Thank you Seth for the clear, inspiring response. I’ve never understood how to connect with the Creator;  I’ve just tried to figure things out on my own which never worked. I can see that there’s hope now. I’d almost given up.

Shaun,
        Our work is to always cleave to the right.
        The Creator provides the left.
        The work between these two will advance us on the middle.
        You see a war with your eyes and you feel disconnection, that is the Creator provides the left
        You cleave to good connections with others, you build your desire for love, you work in the right line
        The greater the distance between these two opposites, the higher one advances until the 125th degree.
        Seth@KabU

Cristy
      Participant

I am not up to make the proper question right now

John
      Participant

I have not a question, but a reflection.  On the one hand, everything is explained in a logical sequence very clearly. But logic cannot explain its own premise. However, I am content not to question the premise, e.g. who created the Creator? That does not bother me.  I am pleased to be receiving these explanations which are obviously not yet complete because I have just started the process. But I intuitively trust this particular process. I think that is my Spark.
      While watching and re-watching these presentations I feel a change occurring which is a bit tempestuous, but at the same time feels trustworthy. So I am happy to accept this as a mystical teaching, even though this is denied, because changes are happening to me on a subconscious level that I am only partly aware of, but which I understand as a growing of my soul and the development of my spirituality. This is enough for me now. Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.