Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 4 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elizabeth Is
      Participant

The Creator wants us to enjoy everything.   I’m starting to get that.  But are there lessons in our suffering or are we just failing to see the intention?  Is it the flip side of a coin? Great loss teaches us great love?  Is awareness necessary?  Is consciousness free will aand do we take it with us when we die?  Sorry,  it’s even hard to verbalize Kabbalah and trying to grasp.  Thanks!

Eizabeth,
        Everything is part of the picture, all the left and all the right.
        There are two matters here, one is the purpose of creation, which is to create a creature and fill it with delight.
        And prior to that is the correction of creation, where we correct our vessels to feel pleasure in bestowal instead of in reception.  Of course we will always receive and remain as receivers, after all the only creation that the Creator made is a will to receive, so we will remain receiving, but our work is to correct the intention from receiving in order to receive to receiving in order to bestow.

So little by little, step by step a new light shines for us and illuminates some darkness and we make a correction on it and then again a new light shines and illuminates some darkness and we make a correction.  There are many many emotional discernments along the way and much is sorted in the mind.

The first advice that I would give you hear is to begin to make a line and below the line is your animal life, like all animals, this includes food, family, work, bills, etc.  We need to manage our life like normal people (if there is such a thing in this upside down world), but we don’t try to love the person we are making a business deal with and they end up with all the money and we end up with $0.
        We make that line and above that line is where we are learning about the wisdom of kabbalah and soon we will start to practice what we learn with the friends that we are studying with.  Under that line we are not kidding ourselves that the world is ready to accept “love your neighbor as yourself” and we are getting kicked around from here to there trying to implement what we learn out on the street.
        And then later slowly slowly we will see how even the animate and vegetative and inanimate all become included in the spiritual and everything rises with the human.
        This is all in front of us.
        Step by step, slowly slowly,
        Seth@KabU

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi

When u r talking  about keli in these four phases y r not talking about humans only it is about essence of being.i m right, aren’t I?

Ali,
        Yes, at this point we are only talking about the “blueprint” of creation, there is no human yet.
        Seth@KabU

After watching the screen video, i realize how lost i had been, meaning, that is, as it right now, i had no idea of the conception of what spiritual growth meant. I get it know, and perhaps many of us have achieved such dynamic of accepting for pleasing the host ina unconcious way, but i had no idea what lied concealed from our senses and therefore our mind and thought. Than you.

ok then, when we reach the 4 phase of creation or Malchut, here is where everything array goes wrong, and egoistic desires set us apart from the creator, or iam wrong? and thats what will need to be corrected, right?

Thak you.

Ricardo,
        There is no “us” in this study yet, we are still learning the blueprint of creation.
        The purpose of creation is to fill creation with good.  In order for the Creator to fill creation with all of His good, so creation needs to have an endless desire.  So this is malchut, an endless desire.
        After that we will learn about additional operations and eventually we will reach the shattering of the vessel of Adam HaRishon which is what you are referring to.
        Seth@KabU

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hi Seth. I apollogize I´v fallen behind by a week. Hope you will answer my question anyway.

Is it so, that when I enjoy something, like a meal or a walk in nature, I can “channel” that feeling of joy or satisfaction back to the Creator, by focusing on my intention that I wish for him to feel joy too?

And what about my feeling of gratitude of my own joyfull experience of the Creation. Does gratefullness have any impact on the Creator and the Surrounding Light?

Thank you so much for all your work!

Rune,
        You are on the right track.
        The will to receive pleasure will always remain, that is the nature of creation, that is what the Creator created.
        What will change is the intention from receiving in order to receive that will be inverted to receiving in order to bestow.
        Yes, a prayer is either a deficiency for the Light to fill or gratitude.
        Seth@KabU

monk3y barz Inc.
      Participant

So in developing the screen and correcting our egoistic desires, you could say we become a screen for humanity.. for as a gardener is the screen for the desires of a garden of beautiful flowers, so does one become for humanity, to help in the final stage of evolution for The Creators sake..

monk3y barz,
        I don’t really understand your example but it sounds good.  The kabbalists are a transition phase between the Creator and creation.  Through these spiritual actions of building the screen (which is also all done by the Creator…as a response to our development) and a process called tzimtzum, masach and or hozer, we then pass on the Creator’s light to humanity in a pleasant way.  All of the power in a hurricane in a heat wave, that is all we can say as if it is surrounding light that waits outside pushing humanity and we through our good connections work with that light that is pressuring us and we process it and pass it on to humanity.  That is our role to be the pipeline between the Creator creation.  All of that light passes through us for the sake of humanity.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.