Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 2. Four Phases of Direct Light Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      W Kabu 10-Joy
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I am a bit fuzzy about the idea of “controlling the Creator,” as stated in the + arrow info for Malchut in your drawing. I cannot recall having heard of this additional desire before, so can you help me with what “controlling the Creator” means?

Thanking you in advance for your always excellent assistance.

Joy

If you’ve had a baby that you really want to feed, and he’s refusing everything you offer, you understand who’s got the power: the baby. Malchut understands that due to the Upper Light’s will to bestow, she is, in the sense that she can either receive or not receive, in control now; and in that sense, it’s as though she is higher than the Upper Force.

W Kabu 10-Joy
          Participant

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks, Gianni.

Jan Koons
      Participant

at this moment I don’t have any questions. Just learning and being enlightened.

Dan
      Participant

I feel lighter listening to these words

Cheryl
      Participant

Is the Kli a singular person or all of humanity? First, the Kli wishes to be like the Creator – a giving light. Being a “giving” Kli would make sense here, yet the Creator is not fulfilled because the Kli would be empty and the Creator wishes the Kli to be full. If the Kli wishes to fulfill the Crestor’s intent, the Kli is filled, yet the Kli is now the direct opposite of the Creator (receiver vs bestower.). I become closer to the Crestor by reception of the Light, yet I am no closer to being like the Creator (at this point in my studies.). Do I have this concept right?

The part and the whole are essentially one.  The individual feels he has existence independent from the whole and hence lives an imaginary existence. It’s an imagination I am having, a dream. That’s why I have nothing that is spiritual before I connect the whole of reality to me. This wisdom speaks of the desire before it felt itself separated into many parts. By learning it, though, I awaken myself to the state prior to that separation.

DarrylB
      Participant

Thank you, but no questions yet.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Have learnt some more from the questions and answers here…

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.