How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed Mereoară
      Participant

The prayer from the heart would be answered but you will be satisfied with it with your egotistical desire.

Candace Joy
      Participant

What is there to want when the Creator provides everything you think you need.  Become desire less and you will be free.

Bio Dhya
      Participant

Listening

Marijana
      Participant

Thinking about it made me realize that a prayer is a form of giving as well as receiving. It should be directed towards the well-being of others. By doing so, likewise, someone else will direct their prayer towards us with equal strength and love. So, at one point, everyone will pray for each other. The outcome could only be the good of all, and ultimately the good of the creator it self. Isn’t that the real purpose of prayer? The good of all!

Christianne
      Participant

Ik moet npet enkel bidden met woorden God kijkt naar het hart de intentie ; mijn gebed moet vooral gaan naar de anderen ; ik moet bidden voor hun verlangen, niet bidden voor mezelf

peter
      Participant

By being thankful and asking the creator to guide and assist one to a greater understanding of life and the purpose for the event that one is praying for

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.