How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Madhur
      Participant

Having faith and trust in my prayers and in almighty

Madhur
      Participant

Having full faith and gratitude to almighty nd faith in my prayers,in my words and emotions

M
      Participant

For me every given moments is a chance to be thankful,but Iam not there yet to fully understand how it works.

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

The willing to receive fully with a desire to bestow light to the creator, to surrender all and ask for directions from the creator on how to serve, remembering  that it’s not about you, but the collective. The creator knows our true desires that comes from our hearts and soul.

lucy
      Participant

In understanding the Will of the Creator, that is the Will to Bestow; if I truly understand this then every prayer must be one of gratitude and all that is bestowed upon me is the Will of the Creator. I pray for the strength and courage to continue accepting, with gratitude, the Will of the Creator in my life.

S Rachna
      Participant

I loved the idea of surrendering and asking God to change us and make us understand the situation, seeing things from different perspective and see why it is happening to us.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.