How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dory
      Participant

I’m desperately trying to get into this Kabbalah. Sometimes I think the devil is keeping me from it. I live in a very secluded area and I’m not really connecting with people that are nearby me. Is connecting on Kabbalah enough?

Annmarie
      Participant

“Love your neighbor as yourself”, live your life to the fullest and keep studying Kabbalah.

Clara
      Participant

Honestly – I ask myself this too and I have no answer. From the point and state I am now – it is even impossible for me to live it. In order to be able to, I do need people who can connect or are connected with the Creator. And then I will be able to answer the question.

Learning to truly Love!

Dory
        Participant

I’m right there with you, Clara,

Steve Miley
      Participant

My first step would be to get off this page where it keeps asking me the same question over and over again so I can get to the next part of this course. Then perhaps brush up on my technology skills because I can’t seem to figure this out, perhaps living my life to the fullest, requires me to hit the submit button, many many times. I submit already. Truly I submit.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Thought I answered this one already, live life learned, find a supportive group and authentic source of knowledge and a good teacher

Dory
        Participant

That’s so funny. I cannot figure out the website either nor do I know the answers to a lot of the questions because I don’t know why.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.