In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I believe the purpose of this course is to explain how we were created to reach equivalence of form.  Each level is explained with more depth than previous courses, therefore a deeper understanding. So much of the information has begun to click into place for me giving me a feeling of joy.  Something I thought I could never understand is starting to resonate within. This course has exceeded all expectations and I am looking forward to MORE.  Asking for help changing my intentions for the sake of bestowal.

Paul
      Participant

To come to thruth, the meaning of life, to understand the thought behind creation and my role in this process.

Alex
      Participant

wood like to know what is purpose of my life

Pincus
      Participant

To understand what we are doing in this world without any religious dressings.

Hing
      Participant

Is it to draw in more upper light while we are studying?

I hope to attain the ability to bestow.

Helen J
      Participant

Well, I started with one intention, and now it has changed a little. I want to learn more than I could teach this wisdom to more people and bring the upper light to this world. If I can climb higher on the spiritual ladder, it will be like a bonus.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.