Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

• This topic has 999 replies, 832 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ella
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ella from Canada. I’ve been trying to figure out the tree of Life by myself for about a year now. So I am so happy the find some learned people that can explain what it means and obtain some meaningful teaching on the subject. Thank you

Mareme Charles
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m Charles from South Africa and I just heard of kabbalah few day ago through one of the social media platform (Facebook) then it dragged my attention hence I subscribed from the word go, I don’t know much about life as yet but the least I’m sure about is that despite our forever changing world we live in, there are some universal/natural laws that govern the world and everything that which is on it (our lives included) and those laws will remain constant and unchanged until the end of time… And therefore my conclusion is that there’s Natural power structure that governs the whole world, and there are power dynamics that draws some guidelines as to how to live a meaningful life through good ethical codes without being obstructed by the complexity of the world…. And lastly there’s Snake and ladder which was mainly made for only two reasons, namely 1. Snake to symbolise a failure and 2. Ladder to symbolise success.

And the fairness of nature gave everyone an equal opportunity(regardless of our race, gender, nationality, age, academic background, political affiliation, sexuality) to throw a dice based on his/her ability and credibility not once, not twice but as many as they want/can (it’s just a matter of keeping consistency and determination) and little bit of rules and applications that they told us at school.

Winston Churchill once said “Success consists of moving from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm” meaning it’s OK to fail/make mistakes hence no one is perfect but entirely wrong to quit just because you failed once or twice… Keep on trying with different methods.

Oh and what I really want to know about kabbalah is how does it differ with theosophy

Sourav
      Participant

Hi,my name is Sourav.I live in India with my family.Currently pursuing a math degree and want to know more about kabbalah

Jean Bajohn Louis
      Participant

Hi, my name is Jean louis, Living in Brooklyn New York, have 2 sisters and brothers. I got a bachelor in Biology and I would like to know more about life.

Aidan Cusack
      Participant

Hi my name is Aidan and I want to be able to understand the bigger questions in life

Andrew Russo
      Participant

Hi my name in Andrew, and I am looking to nullify the ego, contol the yetza hara, and grow my yetza hatov to be one with Hashem, hope your courses will work!!!! Hashem bless us ALL

Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.