Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nnoli
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Brothers and Sisters of the truth we all to understand  who we are,  we’re we coming from   and the truth  to bring us liberation from all phantom and imagination of this life,  I can’t  continue to be drown down my circumstance that are mere to be achieved bybthe level of our consciousness,  I. need light,  the light that was there  for David,  Elijah,  Moses,  Abramalin the Jew,  Great Eastern  sage  and many more,  Dear God. If this forum can bring  to me 10%  of my expectation  in the kingdom of  light  am satisfied.  Love from The  Raising  Sun</p>

jacques
      Participant

i need to find the truth

jacques
      Participant

hi im jacque im from namibia

Rhoza
      Participant

Hello, My name is Rhoza.. here to learn.

Lara
      Participant

Hello I am Lara from Portugal. I always had this deep need for spirituality. I have study many different pahts and I have learned many different things but there is always this felling that something is missing. Corporal life dont fullfill that need and its hard to explain to those around me.

Ritik Kumar
      Participant

So, Lemme tell you some lies that I’m living with (I think of course). First is I’m living in a human body of a male, my name is Ritik, I born in a country called India, I’m 19 years old, and I’m reading science in my highschool. And I’m here to find out the truth of world. Which was very common practice in ancient India but modern human have knowingly forgot them for their sake of so called success, richness, etc. Because if I know the I’ll not run in this race of so called success.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.