Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello, I am Renato from Minas, Brazil. I am here because I want to find a better and truer way of seeing and living in the world. It’s kind of my last shot. Thank you.

Hi I’m Pedro and I have an interest in Kabbalah and intend to go deeper into it.

D F
      Participant

Hi my name is Dan

I digged deeper and deeper into myself and now I am lost to a point I am not sure about anything. After 37 years on this planet now I keep asking myself what is reality. So here I am to learn.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Francisco and I got here from watching the 6 hour video of ‘Kabbalah Revealed’ with Tony Kosinec. The video was a revelation for me, many of the concepts described there were subconsciously ingrained in me and it was very important for me to have watched it!

I feel lost in life for a long time but now I am going through a particularly hard period of life and feel myself within what is described in the video as between the ‘double concealment’ and ‘concealment’ phases. I hope I can absorb the teachings of Kabbalah while learning to overcome the basic strength of the ‘will to receive’.

chris
      Participant

Shalom , everyone my name is Chris i have always had a connection with Kabbalah I started with new age Kabbalah was not to fond of it just felt not right fit for me. So I came here to the more Authentic approach to learn. I have Been involved with many spiritual and religious paths non has been more appealing then Kabbalah about 2 years ago I found out I am Jewish through DNA testing it’s always been a big enigma to know what my heritage is  very happy to be here

M S
      Participant

shalom my name is simon im a fisherman deep sea fisher, was having a heartatack on the fisherboot , almost died take long time till i get to hospital from boot ,after i get hungry for hasem and evrthing whats conected to him,.want learn kabbal to sharpen my spirit.baruch hasem.and take my time for somthing usefull.olso working on my ego and olso thing kabbala its important for live,.

Viewing 6 posts - 907 through 912 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.