Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies

My name is chimuanya Mbaraonye I live in San Antonio Texas United state of America.I have been following kaballa for a while now and am open to learn and grow.

jim
      Participant

My name is Jim. I live in Indianapolis Indiana. I’m interested in spiritual and philosophical growth.

Fidelys
      Participant

Hi,

My name is RAVELOMANANA Fidelys,  I am from Madagascar. I am 40 years old.

I am Christian Lutherian in Madagascar. After my study in China,  I have reseaching about success,  I started with Personal Development books, audio books, and going through meditation,  concentration, auto suggestion.

I am autodidacte and never have teacher, nor master.

I want to grow my spirituality and by chance I saw kabbalah info on Facebook this year 2021, but i was affraid to whatch it video. But this month I decideded to study it.

I want to attain higher level of spirituality and to improve my life condition.

Frank
      Participant

Frank here from Kentucky and searching for more than just my existence

Anth
      Participant

Hello! My name is Anthony. I’m from California and I have read many books about and researched a lot about Kabbalah over the years however this is my first time interacting with others who are on a similar path. I’m hoping to learn how to better navigate life.

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Sixela and I am from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The reason why I am here is to learn and understand the correct perspective of life. I thank my friend Maria and all of you for this opportunity!

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.