Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 535 through 540 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hola mi nombre es Yuliana, nací en Costa Rica
      Empecé a buscar información acerca de la cabalá, después de una ceremonia donde consumí hongos, durante la ceremonia me venía la palabra “cabalá”, nunca antes la había escuchado y a partir del momento donde empecé a investigar me enamore y ahora no quiero parar de estudiar.
      Estuve buscando acá si había algún lugar de estudio, como no lo encontré he buscado mucho en íntenet y así encontré este espacio.

Moses Gajapaka
      Participant

Hi Everyone, my name is Moses.G. I am from Hyderabad Telangana India. I have a strong feeling from my childhood, there is a something better and more reality than what I see, but I fail to know it, there is much disturbances and diversions are there in this life, which takes us away far from the Reality and Truth. I am here to reconnect with my Creator my Lord G-d, I can have access to the real world and Truth. I would like to discover the purpose for why I am here in this world, and I strongly believe One alone can help me to find me, the one who made me.

Holly Bigelow
      Participant

Hi, I’m Holly.  I am from Salt Lake City, Utah – born and raised.  I have recently started getting into hypnosis and energy work, and that path is now leading me to the Kabbalah.  I am an absolute beginner in this work, so I am so glad to have found this course to help guide me and help me get started in this wonderful but confusing world.  I am looking forward to the growth that will come from this study.

Hi Everyone,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I am Francess Noelle, I was born in the Philippines on 12/12. Now, I reside in New Jersey U.S.A. I had a few vivid visions, that got me searching deeply into Spirituality.</p>

1. I had a vision of Lucifer being his youngest daughter, and he’s against me for calling the Creator my Father.
      2. Lucifer had Jealousy and Envy to go after me to go against me.
      3. He said we have the same eye, and he still loves me that he taught me to control the Sun.
      4. Satan wanted me to get rid of the witches, he said it’s what I have to do.
      5. This one made me cry, that I saw a vision of me in a place where there’s burnt bodies in the pits everywhere and I saw myself crying and pleaded to the Creator.

That’s what lead me here is to search deeply to know who I am, and what can Kabbalah show me that can help me in this reality into pursuing the right path. I am also following a reading of the Book of Radiance (Zohar). I am trying to uncover what the visions are with doctrines and gaining more insight in Spiritualities in different forms. I’ve been studying the Book of Enoch, King Solomon’s writings, as well as the Gnostics Teachings, even the Qur’an and other form of Spiritualities. I am putting all the pieces of the puzzles together to form the Grand Masterpiece. There’s this one thing that fascinated me the Qur’an mentioned 7 Heavens while Enoch mentioned 10 Heavens. I believed that one of the author of the Qur’an precieved  one of the EL that’s in-charged of the 7th Heaven.

I learned that I needed to love the dark side also, so I love them as well. Years after I seen those visions I came to that conclusion. I had others, but those main things got me seeking more for the truth.

Anyways, that’s some what a short introduction. 😆!

Thank you and Take care always!

kellie Clark
      Participant

Good Morning I am Kellie. I live in New Zealand. I am on my journey and I love life. I want more knowledge and connection to life so I can experience everything that life on earth is.
      Thank You from
      Kellie.

Heidi
      Participant

Hi my name is Heidi and I have been following the weekly Sunday talks with Gil Shir and I want to delve deeper into kabbalah and gain a greater understanding. My husband is quite religious and he shares this with me, but since I’m spiritual but not really ´religious’ I find kabbalah is perfect for me. I’m really looking forward to the courses and to learning as much as I can, it must take a really long time to gain a true understanding but I’m feeling it already and want to continue learning.

Viewing 6 posts - 535 through 540 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.