Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 571 through 576 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Moe
      Participant

Hello Friends

My Name is Mo, I came across this valuable course few months ago and I felt so great finding it ,however life got its things in my way as usual and kept me away of here for awhile, after getting lost in a maze its the best to come back because there is nothing better than COMING BACK HOME ,

I wish everyone great time with this course  and deep understanding because I feel this is everyone’s HOME

Cheers

Mo

Ometto Felice
      Participant

hi, my name is Alessandro but in the years i changed to Ometto that in Italian means small man, i’m always looking for knowledge around, i would like to understand more of this reality to help others get through it, i started to study on this site the past year but i got than distracted by things happening and now that i’m back all seems new and nice, i hope to enjoy the course as i was doing last year.

Esther Rabizadeh
      Participant

My name is Esther, I live in United State of America. My dream is to be a giver and be a light to the world , my community and my children. I want to give to people with pure love. I want to feel the pleasure of feeling God. I want to become holy and Godly , so I can contribute to the world. To help to bring peace in this world.

thank  you 💐

Jojo De Leon
      Participant

hello, im jojo from tagaytay city, philippines. i was found the slight meaning of life but i lost it. Many things had faded away because of my egoistic desires. Today, i am here to personalize explore and dig the essence of life and the perception of reality. hoping to learn more things about the spiritual world.

yab
      Participant

Hello, everyone my name is yeabneh tadesse. i’m from ethiopia and nice to join here . To be honest i often ask my self   why am i created? what is the purpose of my life? where am i going on?  where i came from?…etc. such questions arise inside of my mind. and i think its a great opportunity to join here to attain spritual world together.

Navya
      Participant

Hi,I”m Navya I live in Montreal Canada,

I always knew there was more to our existence than just the physical aspect of it.It couldn’t just be that simple and still  be so unbalanced(earth)it couldn’t just be my imagination, I’ve lived a life as I call it a spiritual journey based on a hint I was born with(now I know its the point in the heart,thanks KabU) I never converted to any religions because I knew there was more , in many cycle in my life I came across the bible but it didn’t revealed itself to me, I came across the Kabbalah in my twenties but it was just too mainstream and I knew it wasn’t the real thing(the way it was presented to me ).At 36 it all made  sense everything BE came clear,the meaning of it all it is  unfolding and I’m so grateful it is so powerful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing the knowledge for giving me a source of knowledge and guidance in what I always knew was the way to the creator( that’s how I like to put it) but didn’t know how to express it verbally.

Viewing 6 posts - 571 through 576 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.