Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 515 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      vicki Holthaus
      Participant

Hello, my name is Vicki . I am looking for inner peace and I believe that Kabbalah will help.

Martin Danderfer
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Martin from Argentina. I am living in London UK. I am looking to expand my knowledge and a deep understanding about spiritual matters

Gershon Tamakloe
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello course mates I am Gershon from Ghana and I found this Kabbala reveal on Facebook and I loved it so i am hoping it will help me to achieve what I want and why I am here for</p>
      Thank you all am very happy meeting you here

LAURENCE MUTAI
      Participant

Hello, am Laurence Mutai, 21 yrs old Kenyan. Since last year, I have been questioning the meaning of life a lot. I came up with some crazy theories of the existence of humankind and the connection with spirituality. My childhood and teenage years were not as smooth as I would have wished for. Every time I gave myself reasons trying to make myself feel better but I still felt the inner emptiness. I came across the wisdom of  Kabbalah and that’s as far as I have gotten.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

Hi I’m from Germany and have been trying to continuously study with Bnei Baruch since 2014, when Islam stopped to fulfill me with answers. I didn’t understand how an almighty god about whom it is said in Islam, that whom he guides, no one can lead astray, and whom he leads astray, no one can guide, would punish or reward someone for following his path. Forever, and only one chance. That didn’t make sense at all and still doesn’t. One day in the Internet cafe I found the Article “There is none else beside him” and the video series of Tony, and the courses, which make much more sense now. But inner and outer circumstances kept me away from keeping up with the necessary speed. I finally added up all my efforts and did it until I joined the young group and my first ten. But it seems that i didn’t match the requirements to contribute correctly. A painful disconnection happened which lasted many years and felt like lifetimes.

Now I’m adding up all my efforts again in order to fulfil my purpose, but it seems that nothing which ever happened was my own fault and that the creator does all this with me, and I just try to find the point where I don’t have to lose connection again. I feel powerless and vulnerablr and just do everything I can as long as I have the chance.

I expect from the course to help me find a firm grip to the path, and I expect the creator to be fair.

Fatima Kulmamirova
      Participant

hello, dear friends, and brothers and sisters essentially. my name is Fatima and i was born in Kazakhstan, and i often feel i’m a victim of change, or lucky girl to be the mellenial. it is just very overwhelming to awaken just in my thirties and everything feels like being very consciously aware of rebirth and how painful things can be in the physical world. I am making very slow progress and feel i would like to take shortcut and learnt kabala and practice life.

im very stubborn: “please don’t give up on me” – i would say to myself.

i hope for real  joy in my path, and love in every each of us for one another.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 515 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.