Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marcy
      Participant

Marcy. Enjoying KabU lessons.

Tydus
      Participant

This is Tydus. I am cleaving to reach The Kings Palace. I study Kabbalah all day/night so this corse I’m looking to find secrets to our world via scienceKabbalah.

Blessed be He.

Gamelah
      Participant

Hi,
      My name is Gamelah. I live in New Jersey but I’m a native New Yorker. I’m a student of KabU and i love your videos, Gianni! I want to gain a greater understanding of all things Kaballah!

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Am Ali from persia.thanks kabu.

John Caton
      Participant

I am John from Texas. This is my fourth course. I took an extended break after my third course, but continued my study through written material. I hope the break will be beneficial as I continue now, with structured coursework.

Vivian
      Participant

Hi.   My name is Vivian.  I am a KabU student and love the lessons, shorts, articles, music, and all things BB.  I also love science, especially the new emerging discoveries in the sciences, so I couldn’t help myself – I had to drop in.  😉  Thanks so much for providing this fantastic connection between Kabbalah and cutting edge modern explorations.  It makes our “re-introduction” into Nature so much more fulfilling as we discover the many levels of Nature, both physical and spiritual, and our place in it.  Looking forward to the connection it promises.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.