Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Danialaku
      Participant

Hi am Daniel Alaku from Nigeria. I have been asking questions about life and in Kabbalah I fine out all the questions I have been asking the answer is me. So I always want to be a better version of myself

Jennifer
      Participant

JC here.  Better understanding of fundamentals.

Hi, I am Elena Ester Rivka from Italy. Looking forward to starting this new great course 🙂

D
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Diane from Colorado. I love learning about the universe and the Creator. Looking forward to learning along with you!

Sherly
      Participant

My name is Sherly I am here because people think that I studied Kabbalah based on the way that I perceive,  speak and see things. I’m here to see and understand what Kabbalah is and get wisdom and understanding. Thanks

Graphic Unity
      Participant

Hello, I’m Isaac.  I am interested in learning more and progressing more in this study of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.