Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shadi
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Shadi from Jordan. I look forward to expanding my knowledge of spirituality and understanding of the Book of Zohar and how I can move forward in my life for the better.

Wendy
      Participant

Good Afternoon, I am from Dallas Texas. I come from a mix religious back ground. Up on studding Jewish religion I came across Kabbalah. I was curious about it so I order a book for beginners wrote by Brian Yosef Schachter-Brooks. This opened my eyes up into another world, a world I have known, a world I use knowing but couldn’t explain. I want to learn more so  that why I found these on-line classes to help me learn, utilize the power and to teach my family.

patrick diederich
      Participant

Hello, I am Patrick. I have always been wondering about the influence of Kabbalah on western culture. So I am very glad to have found this study group. Looking forward the lessons, wish you all a lot of fun with your studies and exchanging!

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I’m Jarrett, it’s a pleasure to be here with you all.
      I’m looking forward to learning more of the language of the Zohar and how to read it.

Vania
      Participant

Hi, I am Vania from Sweden.  Would like to start reading authentic texts in a near future so all of the courses online are one foot in the right direction, one bit of the puzzle I guess, since kabbalah is so extensive.

zoran malinov
      Participant

My name is Zoran

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.