Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sandor
      Participant

Hi, I am Sandor. I am joining this group to see if this course suits me. I think the Zohar is an advanced material written 2000 years ago for that generation and those already in the spiritual world. I am seeking guidance to read it on my level today.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi, I’m Sandra. I’ve been watching YouTube presentations and some past KabU Q&A’s – Kabbalah Revealed and others.  I’ve always felt there’s a ‘Great Knowing’ Who wants us to know Him, be like Him; be truly connected as people who know Him (God, Creator of All) I look forward to learning aand cconnecting with you all.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi am Ali 40years .i am happy being here

ALAN OWUSU-POKU
      Participant

Hello every one I am Alan Owusu-Poku. 33 years of age

Christina
      Participant

Hi. Fellow seeker here. Grateful to be here. -CP

Yai
      Participant

Hi, I’m Yajaira. I’m happy to be part of this group to read and understand the Zohar.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.