Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Dag medestudenten, Ik ben Christianne, vanuit Belgie studeer ik kabbalah en nu  ben ik erg nieuwsgierig naar deze cursus

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Hi to everyone here! My name is Seamus and I am interested in learning the methodology of Kabbalah which requires study of the book of Zohar.

Samson
      Participant

hi my name is samson im from south africa …i really want to know about the world of zohar

My name is Ciel and my reasoning for searching to learn about the Zohar is to further my connection with the divine.

Sue
      Participant

Hi from Australia.  I’m Sue and hoping that studying The Zohar will complement my study of Kabbalah and enhance my spiritual advancement.  Happy to be learning and connecting with you all.

Bongani
      Participant

Hello friends!

I’m Bongani from Sweden, originally from South Africa. I’m looking forward to the wonderful journey of following the footsteps of the Kabbalists.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.