Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maria santos
      Participant

Bonjour! Maria can’t wait to start.

Samo Bohak
      Participant

Hi I am Samo from Slovenia, I am a philosopher, poet and translator. I am new to Kabbalah, I just got interested by watching a video in youtube and it felt right to go and explore more.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Hello friends, happy to be here, more so grateful to our creator.. let the light shine.

Stephen
      Participant

Hi, I am Stephen from the UK. I have only been studying for a few months but wanted to go deeper into the Zohar, and this seems the best way to get the beginning of a grounding in its mysteries.

melanie
      Participant

Hi, this is Melanie, been a student of Kabbalah for twenty plus years. Introduced to it back in the mid 90’s and felt connected to its teachings. Look forward to entering the Zohar.

Fred
      Participant

Hello, I’m Fred. I’m looking forward to studying kabbalah with you.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.