Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boke
      Participant

Hi, I am Boke Tjeerdsma from the Netherlands. I already participated in the two introductory coarse of learning Kabbalah. Entering the Zoharlooks like a logical next step. And am am very curious to know more about this important book in modern Kabbalah.

Robert
      Participant

Hi I’m Robert, have been reading the zohar and psalms looking to sense the thought of creation “above reason”

Marc
      Participant

Marc

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

Hi, my name is Claribel. I have been studying in this environment for a couple of years. I hope to be able to learn techniques on how to access the wisdom and powerful force of the Zohar.

Henrik
      Participant

Hi, I am Henrik from Denmark. I have studied Kabbalah, several times in my life, but now it was the Zohar that called me to go deeper.

paula
      Participant

I am Paula,  I hope to deepen my understanding and meaning of what it is to cultivate a spiritual life.  I hope to connect with my fellows and begin to live more from the “we” instead of the “me”.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.