Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Myva
      Participant

I am an avid student seeking understanding and wisdom in order to acquire closeness to the Creator and therefore bestow life to those in my surrounding.

I’ve been reading The Zohar and realize how much help I need in order to receive the Light.

Josie Peters
      Participant

Hi My name is Josie from New Jersey. I’ve been a member of KabbU for almost a year and fortunately was able to attend in person retreat this past September! it was a profound experience!!! This will be my first course and I am very excited to get started!!!!

Bikom Divine
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello my name is Bikom Divine I am from Cameroon. I am delighted to be here. May the creator open our eyes.</p>

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

Shalom!

Hello dear friends, my name is Miguel from Switzerland.

I am now a KabU student and I expect this course “The Zohar” will enhance my understanding of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

hello my name is Luis I am from Nicaragua I love to study Kabbalah thank you for the opportunity to let me stay with you this is a wonderful Journey for me and everything that surrounds me, my hopes is to learn a lot

Peter
      Participant

Hello, my name is Peter, I’m from the Netherlands and I really want to understand/attain what is written in this special book

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.