Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hi i am Kebede Mamo Dessis from Ethiopia/ Oromiya

Fou lu
      Participant

Hi I’m Julio from Indonesia, i wish to learn more about the ten.

David J
      Participant

Hi all, David from Philippines. I’m a spark and want to connect with teacher, material(books), and group to strengthen my ask to know. Want to absorb even if I don’t understand.

Karen
      Participant

Hi I’m Karen, I live in Washington, DC and I hope that we all can achieve equivalence and correction with the creator to create a better life and a better world for us all.

Felix Hernandez
      Participant

My name is Felix and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I would like to gain a better understanding of the inner meaning of the Torah and how it relates to life.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Hello and first Thank you .. my name Is kebede Mamo from Ethiopia / Oromiya

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.