Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

My name is Margaret. I have investigated many different spiritual paths, all of which have been interesting, but have never given me the answers to many questions. What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Why do we live for seventy+ years and then die? What can I learn from nature? What is death?

I yearn to find these answers, which is why I am interested in The Zohar.

Ana
      Participant

Shalom Hi

My name is Ana .I been studying Kabbalah since 2005 .Started with The Centre ,but realized that it wasn’t real Kabbalah,then I switched to independent learning while using Michael laitman books, articles,videos on Facebook & Spotify.Now I am ready to join the group  and eventually become a official teacher of Kabbalah .

dree monster
      Participant

im dree from utah. i’ve searched my whole life to feel close to the creator and grow spiritually. i excpect this course to promote that growth and closeness.

kay
      Participant

Hi my name is Kay.

I wish to become a better person, and to be able to connect fully to the Creator, and to live beyond the 5 senses .

Mihaela
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mihaela, I’m from Romania. The wisdom of Kabbalah is what I have been looking for all my life. It is a great transformation. I look forward to learning more about the Zohar and how to attract the reforming light. I feel as if this need has become very urgent, there is no more time, we must do something now to save ourselves.

Lauden
      Participant

Hey everyone! My name is Lauden (sounds like ‘loud-in’) and I have been learning about Kabbalah for around 3 years. A mentor of mine introduced me to it and it has changes the way I see everything. I hope to learn more about anything and everything through these courses.

Viewing 6 posts - 211 through 216 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.