Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      henry
      Participant

Hola queridos amigos, mi nombre es Henry, estoy muy ansioso de recibir la Luz superior del Zohar (resplandor); acá están las respuestas a las preguntas eternas que siempre como seres humanos nos hemos planteado. Esta es una búsqueda colectiva para obtener el esperado cambio de paradigmas dictados por nuestros egos, para empezar a disfrutar la sabiduría y bondad del Eterno.

Musi
      Participant

Hello friends,

my name is Musa, I’m from Pakistan.

<span style=”text-align: right;”>I’m here to learn about the Creator and spiritual connection.</span>

Sol Belo
      Participant

Hi: I am Peter – on a personal quest to connect with you all.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am here to make sense of what I am reading, I understand its in code, hopefully some of that code will be revealed. I own most of the recommended reading, but I will  end up purchasing the rest weekly as the course progresses.  I am extremely interested in the book called “The Kabbalist”  I already own both “The Zohar” and “Introduction to the Zohar” which even owning those I cant make sense of it myself.  I look forward to seeing what these are really revealing.

Helen
      Participant

Hello friends,
      My name is Helen, I wish to learn how to get spiritual meaning from this book.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom. I entered this luminous circle to see with my own eyes what Rav said about the Book of Zohar. All these years I have read many Kabbalistic books, but none of them were like Bnei Baruch and Dr Laitman. I’m sure that with you, my good classmates, I can achieve a force that is similar to the Sefirot interaction, and only the true light of poison will be revealed this way.‌

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.