Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sandra
      Participant

Hi…this is Sandra!! Looking fwd to connect to each one of you and enter the Zohar together ❤️

Linda
      Participant

Hi, This is Linda D. from New Jersey and I’m interested in learning what this very mysterious book is about and what esoteric wisdom it can provide to enhance my spiritual growth and development.

anatoly
      Participant

Hi, im Anatoly im here to grow

Christianne
      Participant

Dag medestudenten, Ik ben Christianne, vanuit Belgie studeer ik kabbalah en nu  ben ik erg nieuwsgierig naar deze cursus

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

Hi to everyone here! My name is Seamus and I am interested in learning the methodology of Kabbalah which requires study of the book of Zohar.

Samson
      Participant

hi my name is samson im from south africa …i really want to know about the world of zohar

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.