Hello My name is Laura May, I am Canadian currently living in Nicaragua. I am interested in learning more about Kabbalah, as what I know so far makes a lot of sense to me.
Hello, my name is Olesia and I live near Washington DC, USA. I am in deep revision of my life. I hope studying Kaballah will give me the tools and missing pieces I am looking for.
Hi my name is Edwin. I live in NJ, USA. I am looking to connect stronger with GOD and find inner peace by having a better understanding of The meaning of Life.
Greetings , my name is Joan , I’m from Galway  , Ireland , I’ haven’t come with expectations , although in hope of learning more , from the kindness of teachers here, I’m happy to be here and getting to know you all .
Hi, my name is Dulce, and I’m from the Philippines.
I’m a Catholic, but I would like to know further than what I learned from church and school. I’ve been listening to videos about other religions and philosophy.  And I’ve been asking, “What is the point of all these?”
By joining this course, I hope to get answers to my questions, and live a meaningful life.
Thanks!
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 601 through 606 (of 7,787 total)