Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Loyda
      Participant

Hi,

I am Loida. I speak Spanish and English. I am from El Salvador and live in Canada.  I am looking for a path to continue working my spiritually. I have tried a few wonderful things like A Course in Miracles,  Christian Science,  and Neville Goddard.  I have read about Kabbalah, and it resonates with me. I am looking forward to learning more.

Inbar
      Participant

Hi, I grew up Jewish, I even majored in Judaic studies and linguistics, I have taught religious school  and I have always wanted to be close to G-d since my earliest memory.  I had many experiences since I was young, very supernatural experiences or revelations and because of them I have always wished that I had a teacher to guide me, but no one could support me in this way.  I have never learned Kabbalah and when I was younger and asked about it, of course I was told by my grandmother that people go mad from it so it’s best not to read any of those books.  The experiences have continued and heightened since I’ve gotten older and they involve very intense feelings of oneness and I am here to learn more about these experiences so that I can understand them and learn more in a structured way.

Aniley
      Participant

Hello , am Aniley from Ethiopia am here to learning ancient  reality.

Kasandra
      Participant

Hi I’m Kasandra. I have been watching the free courses on YouTube since about 2006. I’m realizing that I can learn this easier by committing to actually a nice organized course. I live in the United States- I’m looking forward to really understanding. Thank you for making this at a price I can afford in the corporal world 👍

ALAN OWUSU-POKU
      Participant

Hello my name is Alan Owusu-Poku. I have been interested in Kabbalah for many years but never had the boldness to study it. I am excited to begin my journey here. Shalom

Olga
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Olga. I was born in Ukraine, lived in Israel for 10 years and have been in US for many years now. I’ve been an agnostic and an atheist most of my life, but had a significant spiritual awakening experience this year. I’ve been delving into spirituality and trying to make sense of the world beyond the material and what our purpose here is supposed to be. Recently Kaballah came onto my radar and seems to promise to deliver some of the answers. I am looking forward to delve into it.

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.