Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 673 through 678 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #451177
      GAD
      Participant

      Hello

      I have been viewing the YouTube videos produced by this group, and I have chosen to participate in order to gain insight into my kabbalistic visions that I encounter.

    • #451145
      Daphne
      Participant

      Hello,

      I call myself Maple online. It just happened and it gives me joy, so I stay with it☺️.

      My name given at birth is Daphne. I am from the Netherlands.

      I have heard of the Kabbalah many times. I was introduced to Kabbalahinfo on youtube yesterday. It is the first time I felt that this is a place where I want to learn about the Kabbalah from. I resonate with the style of teaching and what is being said, coïncides what I am learning and starting to experience spiritualy lately.

      I have a deep desire to connect to Creation tangibly. Looking forward to learning and deepening my experience through the Kabbalah.

      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Daphne.
    • #451133
      Melvin Wijenayaka
      Participant

      Hello, Melvin here, have been introduced to Kabbalah relatively recently, and it really resonates as operating manual to the Soul and how to interact with the unseen world , looking forward to deepening my Knowledge here.  I am currently in Barcelona, Spain.

    • #450837
      Laura
      Participant

      Hola, soy Maria Laura desde Argentina; les envío un cálido saludo

      La curiosidad y un llamado espiritual muy profundo me han traído hasta aquí, y espero con ansias encontrarme con ese saber. Gracias.

    • #450823
      Ra Sun
      Participant

      hello, I am Ra Sun. Happy to be here and receive the remembrance of ancient codes.

    • #450807
      E TS
      Participant

      Hello everyone.  I had a spiritual awakening a couple years ago – which was completely unexpected.  It came out of nowhere after a series of immense personal challenges and losses which happened in a short period of time. Since then, the universe has been guiding me, step by step, deepening my relationship to spiritual knowledge.  It has led me to Kabbalah. This is not a path I ever expected to be on.  Now that I am here – I am immensely grateful.  I am simply here to learn.  Thank you for listening and blessings to everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 673 through 678 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.