Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yanelis Companioni
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve always questioned the purpose of our existence. Why we are here… what we need to learn to be a better human..

Alessandra Gelman
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Alessandra from Brazil and I’m very excited to study Kabbalah with this course!

Sue-C
      Participant

Good Morning,

I am looking forward to learning & frankly, cleaning up my act! You know all those annoying habits and traits that one clings to even when one does not want to . . . and I have a long life of accumulation to clear; however, I intend to succeed . . . Kabbalah is proving to be a fascinating AND has been truly helpful in this quest. I recently completed Kabbalah 1, 2 & 3 from the Kabbalah Centre and was looking for a structured format to continue my studies. I look forward to sharing the Journey with other students. Much Love, Sue

Josue
      Participant

Hello, I’m Josue from Costa Rica; I have decided to take serious steps towards understanding more of the truth about my life and the world, I’ve been looking into several traditions and I’m very interested in Kabbalah.

Sue-C
        Participant

Oh and I am in Louisville, KY   🙂

Elena Papaioannou
      Participant

Hello my name is Elena I live in Cyprus.
      I am interested in spirituality I have taken several courses in this domain.I came across Kabbalah and I am eager to learn and expand my knowledge

Ruth McCool
      Participant

Hi.  I am Ruth from Booneville, Mississippi.  I am excited to take this course.  Looking forward to the experience with everyone.

Viewing 6 posts - 691 through 696 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.