Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #449803
      Nathalie
      Participant

      Shalom, my name is Nathalie, I studied Kabbalah over the years, in Jerusalem as well, and now it came a time that I missed the kabbalah center kind of videos and lessons, courses, and was hoping to find something going on now for me, so thank you all in advance, I am very appreciative for all the efforts done ! 🙌🏼

    • #449758
      Love Care Share
      Participant

      Hi this is Sophie from Switzerland hope to learn with all of you and bring more light to the world.

    • #449732
      Payet Pascale
      Participant

      Thank you for these courses. Seems really interesting. Can’t wait to discover. Pascale from France (Reunion Island)

    • #449695
      Lady Bracha
      Participant

      I am Bracha from Evansville, IN glad to be here.

    • #449684
      Ed McGarr
      Participant

      Hello from South Carolina! Glad to be here to learn as much as I can.

    • #449677
      Andrew
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Andy. I have a great interest in Kabbalah and hope that as I learn it, it will help my personal and spiritual development.

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.