Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fabricio
      Participant

Hi, loved ones!!! I’m from Brazil and I appreciate Kabbalah so much. Thanks!

Shirley Shaw
        Participant

I am a person that like the truth about everything. I am a student of learning.

Good evening Everyone

It is a great pleasure to be here with all of you,my name is Brenda I live in the USA, in the borough of Brooklyn. I am a mother of 5 children and grandmother of 4. I was born into Roman Catholic but since a young woman that was never my calling. Due to the reason that my mother was old fashion and so was my whole family I avoid the problems until now that I can study venture and really do my deep studying and calling of what I am here to do other then the basic. Thank you all

Angela
      Participant

I’ve entered a new phase in life where I’m seeking more meaning, connection and spiritual fulfillment. I’ve sought this out by more traditional means and it just does not resonate. Many years ago I skimmed the surface of kabbalah and am excited to now, learn more, and really understand the teachings.

Elena Papaioannou
      Participant

Hello !
      My name is Elena i am very interested in spirituality .

I came across Kabbalah and I am eager to learn this ancient teaching

Martin
      Participant

Hi everyone,

long line of coincidences and curiosity got me here 🙂

been going through some turbulent times and what I’m only hoping – transitioning in the better version of myself.

Charlie
      Participant

Would simply like to attain the keys to success so that I may better serve the people of this world

Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.