Hi. My name is Lorrie. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for about a year. I am interested in learning from a different source, perhaps a different perspective…
Good day, my name is Martijn, am from the Netherlands.
It would be fairly nice if kabbalah could help me with direction in my life towards things/actions I could genuinely see and feel that they add something good to the world.
Possibly not much has to be added except a bit of connection. That could bring new idea’s into play as well. I have done some seeking before, followed this course years ago once and did other stuff.
Theory and mental stuff is nice but only of use when it inspires action faith and intention. May all that come to all of us.
This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Martijn.
My name is Georgette, and I’m really grateful to be here with all of you. I joined this Kabbalah course because I’ve been seeking a deeper understanding of myself, life’s purpose, and the spiritual principles that can guide me through both challenges and growth.
I’ve always been curious about the wisdom traditions that go beyond surface knowledge and offer a more profound connection to the soul, and Kabbalah felt like a meaningful path to explore. I’m looking forward to learning, unlearning, and connecting with others who are also on this journey.
Excited to grow together—thank you for having me!
Hello, my name is Zorana i come from North Macedonia. I am really grateful to be part of this community and it is something i have been searching for a long time. Hope i get to learn and get the answers to all my deepest questions.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 709 through 714 (of 7,787 total)