Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #449218
      Ronda
      Participant

      My name is Ronda. I am from the US. This is my second time going through this course. My first time was about 8 years ago. It is a fantastic course and Tony Kosinec is a gifted teacher.  I look forward to getting to know everyone.

    • #449206
      Jeremiah
      Participant

      I’m Jeremiah I’ve gained interest in seeking community and knowledge

    • #449187
      will
      Participant

      Hello my name is Will. I’m from the US and I’m really excited to see where this course leads.

    • #449148
      Bethel Negash
      Participant

      Hello.. This is Bethel from Ethiopia, I am so glad to join this community.

    • #449064

      Shalom, I’m Mirjam Chajah Silber, born and grown up in Vienna, but I live in Berlin now. I’m already retired, before I was an ethnomusicologist and singer in a klezmerband. I’m very much interested in Kabbalah.

    • #448943
      Amber
      Participant

      Hello everyone, I’m Amber and I live in Texas. My cousin introduced me to Kabbalah about 4 years ago. I love everything about it. I’m a women that grew up with 5 preachers in my family, but I’ve never followed traditional religions.  I’ve always been spiritual and Kabbalah actually follows the same belief system and the way I’ve chosen to live my life.  I have been learning so very much and I feel like I’ve come to right where I should be.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.