Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      wogono tongono
      Participant

I want KKabbalah to be the fundaments of my spirituspiritual prpractice

Jenni
      Participant

Hello everyone!

I have been interested in spiritual topics since I was a child but truly had my first awakening moment at 2017 when my whole life seamed to crumble. Every aspect and area of my life was completely turned over and it felt like the old me had died, I now realize it was an ego death and all that was nessesary to bring me closer to my self and the Source. Since then I’ve been searching the ultimate ”truth” and purpose of everything.  A while ago I started to get these recomended videos on Youtube about Kabbalah and Judaism so I started listening and felt like there is a lot of wisdom to learn  and felt guided to dive deeper into it so really Kabbalah found me.

Happy and honored to be here learning with all of you! 😊

Kind regards

Jenni, Finland

JT
      Participant

I want to study Kabbalah to form better answers as to why we are here and what is expected of us.

Daniel
      Participant

Hello

I want to study Kabbalah

Haz
      Participant

Hi there! Returning since a while ago to resume studying Kabbalah!

Lourdes
      Participant

Greetings everyone!

I have been searching for answers to life’s greatest mysteries probably since I learned how to read. I was always taught to fear God, yet love Him; that God loves the sinner, but not the sin (but there was  judgement attached to that); Jesus came to “change the old law” yet, witnessed time and time again how the 10 commandments were quoted to judge others, rather than to love our neighbor. Needless to say, in a world filled with contradictions, I knew and felt there was a Greater Truth, but simply needed to LEARN HOW to connect the dots. I am here, not only to learn how to connect the dots, but to learn how I can apply these universal principles in my life to become a greater extension of our Creator on earth. Sending much love to everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 715 through 720 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.