Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

Hello, Tony here seeking Light.

Kevin Kalbermatten
      Participant

Hi, I’m Kevin, I’m here to learn about Kabbalah, I know almost nothing about it, so hopefully I’ll learn.

Anneka
      Participant

Hi there, I’m Anneka – I have spent a lot of time in Sinai over the past year, a journey which led me to Israel and Kabbalah.. it’s been calling me for a while so looking to open the door a bit wider here. Thank you for creating the space!

Gigi
      Participant

Hi everyone. My name is Gislene, but I like to be called by my nickname Gigi. I was born in Brazil but have been living in Australia now for almost 20 years. I would like to learn Kalalah to learn about the purpose why I was created and what I am supposed to be doing here in this world that I might not even still be doing. I would like to find out about if there is someone who should be walking this path with me to support me along the way as well. Nice to meet you all.

oldman jinkson
      Participant

Hello everyone. I am leo

from the USA via Jamaica. I am here to learn all I can about kabbalah, the Zohar and applying them to my life!

nikhil
      Participant

Hello all from USA,

I have been on the spiritual journey and Kabbalah found me recently. I am excited to learn with you all

Viewing 6 posts - 727 through 732 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.