Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiffany
      Participant

Hello Everyone,
      My name is Tiffany. Over the past 30 years, I have explored the many belief systems of the world and classical philosophy in the search for “truth”. Despite all that I have read and studied, I still carry a sense of emptiness within me. In my ongoing search for truth and spiritual growth, I came across the podcast “Kabbalah Explained: Why do I feel empty inside?”. After listening to the podcast, I decided to enroll in KabU for a formal and structured introduction to the Kabbalah. My hope is that it will lead me closer to the spiritual knowledge and awareness I have been seeking. I’m excited to have the opportunity to learn and grow spiritually with you all.

Best regards,
      Tiffany from Phoenix, Arizona

Charla
      Participant

I have been on spiritual journey since my 3rd near death experience all with OOB experiences. This last one was untreatable cancer. I have learned to self heal and hopefully reverse the cancer. I have been studying numerous belied systems for more of a wholistic treatment approach. The most effective is sound healing, mediation and deep breathing. Deep inside I know what I’m doing, but I don’t know I know. All sources have said to do everything I’m already doing. I have seen lots of progress, but don’t want to miss any mystical teachings. There’s where Kabbalah comes in. I have tried to read some on my own, but it’s just a little more difficult to ascertain exactly the premise.
      These course will hopefully prepare me to read deeper multiple resources and understand and comprehend what’s need to be effective in my spiritual and physical healing.

Hasmik
      Participant

Hello

Natasha
      Participant

Natasha. I wanna learn Hebrew and study Kabbalah at the same time.

Jennifer
      Participant

Hi, I’m here to see how to incorporate Kabbalah into my Christian beliefs

Tracie
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m here seeking the light.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.