Hi I’m Fredrik from Sweden. Grew up atheist certain that the death was the end. Recent years I’ve opened up my mind and heart for god but the christian church and islam never seemed right.. Why would there be books with specific rules someone allmighty really wouldn’t care about? Im hoping to find some deeper meaning and connection to life and all through the Kaballa.
Hi, my name is Michal. After living abroad since 2000 (Czech, US, UK, Spain), I have been living in Sovakia since last 2 years as it was time to return and help my Mom. I have a burning desire to be in closer connection with GOD. Significant transformation started for me in 2009 when i had a health problems and since then it is continuing. I have walked multiple paths, one replacing the other once it was time to move on. I live intuitively and that’s how i got to kabbalah (youtube videos of Tony). It feels good so i plan to dig deeper into it 😉